Thai PM Hospitalised With Food Poisoning

webfact

Wow! What a bunch of happy guys you are! Happy someone is in hospital, because it is "the enemy"? Too bad it's only food poisoning, huh?! You should be ashamed of yourself, to go that low!

Grow up. Six hundred dead, thousands in filthy water up to their waist for weeks and she complains of a few skid marks in her panties! Fine way to lead the country.

That puts it into perspective quite nicely!thumbsup.gif

Whatever floats your boat , guys!

I must have overlooked the fact, that the 600 will miraculously be resurrected, now the PM had the sh@ts!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a bunch of happy guys you are! Happy someone is in hospital, because it is "the enemy"? Too bad it's only food poisoning, huh?! You should be ashamed of yourself, to go that low!

Agree! Quite juvenile and senseless to express any joy in her or anyone's hospitalization. Actually, the food poisoning thing really needs to be looked at by senior Thai health officials. The sanitary and hygiene conditions around anything and food in particular are appalling for a top tourist destination. No standards, no regulations, no legitimate inspection, no soap, no toilet paper, no paper towels, only that dirty rag folded in front of a sink.

The toilet paper is on the dinner table.:D

PM absent from cabinet meeting after suffering from food poisoning

The Nation

30170858-01_big.jpg

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Tuesday is absent from the weekly cabinet meeting after suffering from food poisoning.

Yingluck was admitted to the Rama IX Hospital on Monday night. Doctors in charge of her case will hold a press briefing this morning.

Deputy Prime Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit chaired the meeting on her behalf.

This was the second time that Yingluck was absent from the cabinet meeting. On November 15, she was stranded in Sing Buri province after visiting flood-hit victims. Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung chaired the meeting as Yongyuth was with Yingluck in Sing Buri.

The Nov 15 became controversial as the cabinet considered royal pardon bill for convicted in commemoration of HM the King's birthday on December 5.

The bill draft was reportedly amended to cover Yingluck's brother; fugitive ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra. Yingluck's absence from the meeting was criticised of being a plot to distance herself from the matter.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-11-29

PM absent from cabinet meeting after suffering from food poisoning

The Nation

30170858-01_big.jpg

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Tuesday is absent from the weekly cabinet meeting after suffering from food poisoning.

Was she taken to hospital by army helicopter? I hope she wasn't flying at night.

(The Nation really needs to stop using stock photos that have nothing to do with what is being reported. :annoyed:)

Why could she not meet with cabinet members in the hospital. Again while I try to find reasons to like her as a PM I am continually hit with the I am a figurehad and look good and have my brothers name.

When is she going to either admit that she is there until her Brother returns or start acting and working as a Prime Minister.

This a woman that is supposed to be a big business honcho.

Supposed to have gotten her degree at an American University where they speak and write in English

There are no pics of her working as PM and she has chaired no important meetings or faced the public or media and answered all questions directly

Her only thoughts are hose that the PT and dear brother give her

She has yet to chair a cabinet meeting and always has a flimsy excuse

Yet she expects the world in and around Thailand to respect her

mmmmmm

I was not aware that diarrhea needed hospitalization.

Then again most people who get diarrhea are not due to chair a cabinet meeting with some anti Thai shenanigans being discussed.:jap:

if she was a true leader that really cared, she could just cut a hole in her chair, drape a towel over her lap and turn on a fan :whistling:

did she eat some food meant for the flood victims?

That's more of a democrat approach http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/406566/1/.html

We were under water for 1 month

Army trucks helped the people going around

Democrats brought 2-3 times help packages (they were big, smart selection and without any promotion, they even gave them for the village security to distribute (and he is a red shirt, he wouldn't tell it is from the Democrats if it isn't)

A private company brought help (but after the water was almost gone....OK late but with good intention)

No government or red shirt help at all.

Really 1st time ive ever read a pm havent to stop running a country because of the squirts,

maggie thatcher woulld of soldierd on even if her arms fell off.

Wonder what delightfull new stratergy they are trying to put in place im sure we will find out soon enough.

Then again most people who get diarrhea are not due to chair a cabinet meeting with some anti Thai shenanigans being discussed.:jap:

Unfortunately, the childish element focuses on the subject of diarrhea. Associated with severe diarrhea is dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, and if serious enough, it causes death. patients are hospitalized because they are dehydrated and risk vital organ collapse, including cardiac arrest. Over 1 million people are estimated to die in any given year due to acute diarrhea. Would you be interested in knowing that in Thailand it results in the death of between 150 and 200 people in any given year?

Rama 9 Hospital doctors say PM recovering from food poisoning, to be discharged this afternoon, advised to rest /MCOT

I'm very sorry but you don't recover from food poisoning in a day.

I've had real food poisoning and a dose of the squirts more than once, and there is a world of difference.

Food poisoning requires hospital attention or at least medical attendance at home for much longer than one day. A dose of the squirts requires a couple of immodium and off you go.

If we hear nothing from her for a few days, I'll cut her some slack, if we see her striding out for the next photo-op however.....

Unfortunately, the childish element focuses on the subject of diarrhea. Associated with severe diarrhea is dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, and if serious enough, it causes death. patients are hospitalized because they are dehydrated and risk vital organ collapse, including cardiac arrest. Over 1 million people are estimated to die in any given year due to acute diarrhea. Would you be interested in knowing that in Thailand it results in the death of between 150 and 200 people in any given year?

Oh pleeeaaase, don't you think we don't know this. in unusual and extreme cases. Defending a quite normal/condition, sorry but 99 out of one hundred cases IMODIUM will bring this under control, (she may be a one off) doubtful- one way to get out of the frying pan-sounds to me a feeble excuse-AGAIN. If this is a serious case, then she will be IN- for a week- unless she gets out quickly after the meeting.???

Grow up. Six hundred dead, thousands in filthy water up to their waist for weeks and she complains of a few skid marks in her panties! Fine way to lead the country.

Gee I wasn't aware she caused the floods, very powerful women? Or prepared the master plan for flood mitigation disaster in Bangkok and surrounding areas that had been put in place prior to her coming to office two months before this catastrophe?

But we shouldn't forget to look at what the cabinet is doing in her absence.

Of course !!!....well done...this is a ruse....everyone one is focusing on the PM's bottom and they will slip the pardon bill through for Brother #1......brilliant politics...

Edited by Soutpeel

Gee I wasn't aware she caused the floods, very powerful women? Or prepared the master plan for flood mitigation disaster in Bangkok and surrounding areas that had been put in place prior to her coming to office two months before this catastrophe?

Carbine didn't suggest she was.

He was pointing out that there were so many people affected by the floods (many probably with the same issues as Yingluck is having at the moment), and she has to go off to hospital for it.

Indeed, she was at death's door... with her 12 hour-long hospitalization.

:rolleyes:

Rama 9 Hospital doctors say PM recovering from food poisoning, to be discharged this afternoon, advised to rest /MCOT

But we shouldn't forget to look at what the cabinet is doing in her absence.

Of course !!!....well done...this is a ruse....everyone one is focusing on the PM's bottom and they will slip the pardon bill through for Brother #1......brilliant politics...

Just need one of the stooges to go 'whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop' now and the stage is set.