Is Your Wife/Partner An X Bar Girl? My Hand Is Up.

scorpio

Well said. Thai women still retain their femininity, which is something that their "liberated" western sisters have for the most part cast aside.

I suspect that the femininity that western guys tout is there because society has told/trained the women to fill certain rolls. This stuff is not born into them. Western women are given more of a choice on how to live their lives. Which is better will always be open for debate.

Hmmmm I would disagree with that. IMO femininity is something that comes from within and cannot be "trained". Just as sexiness comes from within and not from the clothes one wears. Plenty of women wearing sexy clothes that are as sexy as a bag of rubbish.

Take two women sitting side by side with identical build, same hair style and similar clothes. One might be unremarkable, while the other could be drop dead gorgeous. Comes from within, not from brand name clothes or makeup.

Which is why I'm looking forward to reading your definition of 'feminine'.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. Thai women still retain their femininity, which is something that their "liberated" western sisters have for the most part cast aside.

I suspect that the femininity that western guys tout is there because society has told/trained the women to fill certain rolls. This stuff is not born into them. Western women are given more of a choice on how to live their lives. Which is better will always be open for debate.

It's much more physical than you suggest. Asian women display much more feminine physical features. They have less testosterone than westerners - they are our "opposite" if you consider caucasian men and women to display more masculine features and have more testosterone in our systems (which we do). It's also gene diversity at play here, being of different races. Figure that asian women are much more feminine (in a physical, hormonal way) and are of a different race. It's not surprising many western men are attracted to them.

Physical attraction transcends "trained" femininity. I'm not sure how you can train a woman to be more feminine if she lacks the physical features, because we men are trained to look for the hardcoded DNA. Again, this subject is barren of politically correctness so I guess some people will be uncomfortable talking about it.

Edited by TingTawng

You're right! Western women have an annoying habit of demanding to be accepted as an equal partner.

Not sure what equality has to do with it.

I'm sure there are guys out there who love super-competitive, go-getting women - just don't include me.

I'm sure you'll tell me that it just means I'm insecure. That's the usual follow-up comment. I just prefer downtime at home - there's too much testosterone in the house if the woman is "alpha". Other guys who love that? Have at it fellas.

Meanwhile they still enjoy wearing 'sexy' clothes, but draw the line at acting like children. They grew out of that around 11 years of age.

Are you sure? Some of these women look way older than 11 >>>> http://www.dailymail...ry-Cardiff.html

Thanks for the link. Reminds me of the area that I lived in in London.

Too many women think that showing a lot of breast is sexy- sadly it is often anything but. Women should remember that less visible flesh is often more sexy than visa versa. On the Bkk skytrain rarely see much exposed female body, but they are way sexy.

Agree. The average Thai woman (99% of them) dresses a lot more classily than the average Brit woman. That cannot surely be even open for debate with anyone who has lived in both countries.

Edited by TingTawng

Posts with inappropriate language and derogatory in nature have been removed.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Nope.

Would never have a relationship longer than say, two or three minutes with a prostitute.

After that I pay and leave.

Well, at least you're able to admit you have a hair trigger. Too bad you can't pay them by the minute.

Thaibeachlover -I disagree, the only (2) genuinely happy marriages I know are between partners that both love each other and are equals.

But, I'm looking forward to reading your definition of 'feminine'.

Perhaps you should be asking why you only know of 2 happy marriages. I only know of a few myself, and they consist of two people that are not "equal", but treat each other with respect, and don't try to be the same.

If you don't know what "femininity" is I doubt I could explain it to you adquately, but my definition would be a woman that enjoys being a woman, and has no desire to be a male, as so many western women do with their "male" clothing, butch haircuts and desire to imitate male behaviour.

Germaine Greer has a lot to answer for.

It's much more physical than you suggest. Asian women display much more feminine physical features. They have less testosterone than westerners - they are our "opposite" if you consider caucasian men and women to display more masculine features and have more testosterone in our systems (which we do). It's also gene diversity at play here, being of different races. Figure that asian women are much more feminine (in a physical, hormonal way) and are of a different race. It's not surprising many western men are attracted to them.

Physical attraction transcends "trained" femininity. I'm not sure how you can train a woman to be more feminine if she lacks the physical features, because we men are trained to look for the hardcoded DNA. Again, this subject is barren of politically correctness so I guess some people will be uncomfortable talking about it.

Ah, so you mean 'smaller'. Makes sense now.

A six foot guy with a five foot woman is obviously hardwired by our DNA.

Other than that I'm still waiting to read a definition of 'feminine'.

bar girls are not a disease like some people like to think

Perhaps not' date=' but result from my survey is that 50% are infested with diseases,

i rest my case

[/quote']

You actually did a scientific medical study of diseases in Thai bar girls? Really??

Ah, so you mean 'smaller'. Makes sense now.

A six foot guy with a five foot woman is obviously hardwired by our DNA.

Other than that I'm still waiting to read a definition of 'feminine'.

No. I never even mentioned height. But I did mention more feminine looks. In fact, I think you'll find most farangs would grade taller Thai women more attractive than smaller women. But for both shorter and taller Thai women, they all display more feminine looks than women of other races - softer looks, less masculine looks. I am sure it's hormonal as also asian men have less masculine features too. It would be interesting to see if research has been done into differences in testosterone / oestrogen levels compared with different races.

Edited by TingTawng

Thaibeachlover -I disagree, the only (2) genuinely happy marriages I know are between partners that both love each other and are equals.

Perhaps you should be asking why you only know of 2 happy marriages. I only know of a few myself, and they consist of two people that are not "equal", but treat each other with respect, and don't try to be the same.

If you don't know what "femininity" is I doubt I could explain it to you adquately, but my definition would be a woman that enjoys being a woman, and has no desire to be a male, as so many western women do with their "male" clothing, butch haircuts and desire to imitate male behaviour.

Its obviously going to come as a complete shock to you to learn that pretty much ALL women enjoy being women....

Male clothing? Some of us prefer to dress in comfortable clothes rather than dresses once we are no longer looking for a man?

Butch haircuts :lol:? So Demi Moore in Ghost was not feminine?

as a woman I am tired of the double standard where men frequenting the trade seems to be quite ok, but choose to attach stigma to the women that provide men the very service they choose to purchase

if you are not judged as the group with the demand for a service, do not criticise those providing the supply.

marry them, date them. OR not. should be left to individual choices that is not subject to ridicule or critique by others. no?

I don't think it is a double standard. If a woman came here saying she'd married a rent boy I'm sure the reaction would be the same. There's a big difference between providing a product or service and buying it.

So if you knowingly buy stolen goods, aren't you as guilty of a crime as the thief? I'm still amazed and how self righteous and demeaning John's are about prostitutes. They hate them and yet gladly pay for their services.

Its obviously going to come as a complete shock to you to learn that pretty much ALL women enjoy being women....

Male clothing? Some of us prefer to dress in comfortable clothes rather than dresses once we are no longer looking for a man?

Really! Fooled me.

Why are male clothes more comfortable than female?

Demi Moore feminine? 55555555555555555555555 Sorry to break it to you, but I doubt many males would consider her feminine- sexy yes, but feminine, no. You must have missed GI Jane. Perhaps you are confusing being "sexy" with being "feminine"; not at all the same thing. If you want to see some examples, take a ride on the Bkk Skytrain- oodles of feminine women.

BTW Demi did not have a butch haircut- Elena Kagan has a butch haircut.

Really! Fooled me.

Why are male clothes more comfortable than female?

Demi Moore feminine? 55555555555555555555555 Sorry to break it to you, but I doubt many males would consider her feminine- sexy yes, but feminine, no. You must have missed GI Jane. Perhaps you are confusing being "sexy" with being "feminine"; not at all the same thing. If you want to see some examples, take a ride on the Bkk Skytrain- oodles of feminine women.

BTW Demi did not have a butch haircut- Elena Kagan has a butch haircut.

Trousers or shorts are more comfortable 'cos one doesn't have to worry about 'flashing'.

Please explain why Demi was un-feminine and just 'sexy'.

I'm genuinely curious.

90% of farlang bar girl relationships dont stand the test of time. good luck with it buddy i hope your not worth too much.

But, to look on the bright side, I read on the Gazette 'Queer News' today that some old guy paid 40m 'sinsot' for his young Thai b/f!

Few lose so much.

The one time I went to Pattaya, I have to say that the girls walking around and their respective farang clients generally seemed to be a good match. Prostitution is a 2 way thing, not sure why either party is better or less guilty than the other. I've met some extremely pleasant bar girls, non-drinking/non-smoking, softly spoken, who make what could be considered to be the ultimate sacrifice; selling their bodies so that their families in Issarn can have a better life.

But, if my missus was a bar girl, I wouldn't want to advertise it.

topic closed

The thread was about who married a thai bar girl but yet again has turned into a bitch about the mean western women. Shame those who can't drop their creepy obsession with western women has caused the thread to end. But really, if you need to justify your choices THAT much then maybe you need to rethink. <_<