American Pacific International School

TravelerEastWest

I don't believe their reputation, such as it was, was enhanced any when almost the entire teacher cadre up and quit several years ago. He said-she said-they said; still muddy waters, so still unclear as to the cause of the rebellion, but apparently an East Indian female teacher who had once 'taught' at "Tridos,then Prem, now P-something or other" led the retreat.

Considering the high cost, possibly prospective parents do not want to chance a recurrence.

In any event it's a long trip from the city proper.

It is in essence,a brat-pack boarding school where,for the most part,the wealthy Thais dump their off-spring. We live 3kms further up the road from there,it is approx. 17kms from the 121/ 1269 junction.

The place has seem to become very quiet,as well as media-shy,perhaps due to the staffing revolt some years back. Sorry,I have no factual input to what is happening now within the facility.

I suggest to take a ride up there and gather some current info.,have a look around and decide if you want to put your children there.

It is in essence,a brat-pack boarding school where,for the most part,the wealthy Thais dump their off-spring.

I know three good kids who attend there, not mine, and not brat-pack or dumped by wealthy Thai parents. I know three is not many but that is all I know from that school.