Does Anyone Have Any Suggestion For Me?

I have extended my Tourist Visa 2 times in this year, and I was questioned at the second time extension in Aug.

I'm preparing my WP now, however I can't leave the country this month, due to handle my business day by day at the end of year is very busy. I've planned to leave after New Year, and come back with Non-B visa.

Does anyone have any suggestion for me? Shall I try the 3rd time extension in a year? And what if I was rejected...

Edited by ineedavisa

What question did the immigration officer put to you when you applied for your last extension of stay as a tourist? It is, of course, never a good idea to work without a work permit and if immigration suspects you of doing that it is difficult to guess how your next application for extension as a tourist will go. With or without this new application for extension, the worst-case scenario would be that the immigration police turns up at your place of work and arrests your for working illegally.

Suggestion: decide on your priorities. Get your work permit immediately or continue to live with the risk of arrest?

I'm going to Din Daeng next week, however my entry expires before x'mas, I just need 10days more... If i over stay and pay penalty, is this sound an good idea?

Very good idea indeed... if you can live with the risk that your future Visa applications (for whatever reason you will enter it) will be refused for the previous violations of the Visa regulations...