Jimmy White Sports Bar - Closed ?

johnboy3739w

went to the New Pig and Whistle in Jomtien and the "Jimmy White Sports bar" sign has been removed....

Spoke to the waitress who said the jimmy white sports bar is no more and the manager (Aston ?) has left.....

Then on the way home, went past the huge "Nova Palm" advert at the top of North Pattaya - and the Jimmy White "i bought in the best location" picture/ slogan has been removed.............

Any idea whats happened to Jimmy ???

Didn't know there was a Jimmy White Sport Bar so I can't help you there. I read somewhere that Jimmy had bought a condo in Pattaya - some new luxury condo development along the beach at Wong Amat (spelling?). Many of these new luxury condos were bought up by Thais and Asians especially the Hong Kongers and the Chinese from the mainland. Like to watch him play snooker, unlike some who take forever to shoot.

I have been in the place twice and the food was really good. The decor is modern and fresh. I thought is was a welcome change to the other establishments.

I only hope nothing sinister is involved.

I went on WiKi and looked Jimmy up. There is no mention of Thailand that I could see and it stated he lived in England

The giant Billboard poster on Highway 7 was maybe not what Pattaya City Hall wanted people to see just as they arrived in town...TIT we will probably never know the full story.

• 2 weeks later...

Then on the way home, went past the huge "Nova Palm" advert at the top of North Pattaya - and the jimmy White "i bought in the best location" picture/ slogan has been removed.............

Any idea whats happened to jimmy ???

He was back there when I went past on Saturday afternoon.

Edited by PattayaParent