REPUBLICAN HERMAN CAIN SUSPENDS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

News_Editor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance to unqualified, simple minded (999!), uninformed, arrogant, hot headed, sexual harassing, lying to wife, Holy rolling, poor demonizing, gropinating (sic) RUBBISH.

His final speech. Total rubbish. He blamed the media when his demise was ALL his fault (including his obvious lack of fitness for the office).

Edited by Jingthing

It does seem a bit of a dichotomy. We expect (or at least we are not surprised) most Politicians to be lying, thieving cheating b*******s. Ask anyone what they think of most Politicians and that is what they would say. Yet we expect them to achieve the height of their profession without any 'previous' or skeletons in the cupboard. Seems Herman was well qualified.

He's not a politician. He was a WANNABE politician. Why not start at the top, president? He was a pizza CEO having some fun to raise his speaking fees, book sale revenue and Fox News working potential. He never expected the press scrutiny because he rationally didn't expect to ever get even close to the lead. Now he's starting a website. YAWN.

Edited by Jingthing

From the BBC

While rejecting any suggestion of an affair with Ms White, Mr Cain has acknowledged helping pay her monthly bills and expenses, and that his wife did not know about the friendship.

:lol:

Edited by Scott
Objectionable

The gutter tactics used by the democrats have demeaned them and left them open for the same scrutiny, and as Uly writes the skeletons in the closet for the current incumbent are something to behold, but I'm sure such discussions will be muzzled for as long as possible; freedom of speech is seemly a one way street in the U.S today.

Edited by Steely Dan

Good riddance to unqualified, simple minded (999!), uninformed, arrogant, hot headed, sexual harassing, lying to wife, Holy rolling, poor demonizing, gropinating (sic) RUBBISH.

His final speech. Total rubbish. He blamed the media when his demise was ALL his fault (including his obvious lack of fitness for the office).

Why not post your CV for us so we can determine whether you or Cain have made the most of your lives?

Talk about being 'hot headed'.

Somewhere back in the campaign, Cain said that he was surprised that he was still in the race or surprised that his popularity increased. That is, what I think, the main reason why he seemed to be lost of foreign policy. He never thought that those topics would come up during what he believed to be a short run for fun.

I always thought that he was in it for the game and in order to get his face national recognition. That national recognition translates into higher book sales, increased speaking fees and maybe a fat contract on Fox.

I suspect that his fees will go through the roof and he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I am relatively sure that JT would not have a bevy of women accusing him of sexual harassment.

Now that is a FACT! :D

Not sure on that - didn't he confess to sitting on a couple on a baht bus a few weeks back :blink:

I am relatively sure that JT would not have a bevy of women accusing him of sexual harassment.

Now that is a FACT! :D

Not sure on that - didn't he confess to sitting on a couple on a baht bus a few weeks back :blink:

Meanwhile, somewhere on a Russian language forum there is a thread topic:

"Так я сижу на этой шине в Pattaya и некоторая страшная американская ванта начинает сидеть na górze меня…."

("So I am sitting on this bus in Pattaya and some creepy American guy starts sitting on top of me....")

And the response is:

"Да и те американцы примите сверх Pattaya и загубьте полезный курорт семьи для нас русские…."

("Yes and those filthy Americans have taken over Pattaya with their scams and ruined a family resort for us wholesome Russians....")

P.S. Herman Cain is a piece of filth.

Edited by submaniac

Just a little snippet about CAIN, since he is the topic of this thread.

"Herman Cain (born December 13, 1945) is a business executive,[3][4][5] industry lobbyist,[6] syndicated columnist, and radio host from Georgia. Cain was chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza from 1986 to 1996, deputy chairman of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City from 1992 to 1994, and chairman from 1995 to 1996.[7] Cain was president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association from 1996 to 1999.[8] Before his business career, he worked as a mathematician in ballistics as a civilian employee of the United States Navy.[9][10]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

A womanizer? Perhaps.

Unqualified for the office he was seeking? Probably.

Simple minded? See resume above.

Gropinating? Huh?

Oh well, he is likely gone from the presidential scene and I won't miss him.

Next!

The gutter tactics used by the democrats have demeaned them and left them open for the same scrutiny, and as Uly writes the skeletons in the closet for the current incumbent are something to behold, but I'm sure such discussions will be muzzled for as long as possible; freedom of speech is seemly a one way street in the U.S today.

I think you targeted the wrong political party on this one. Apparently, the Cain camp was pointing fingers at Rick Perry from day one. Mitt Romney wasn't too distressed by Uncle Herman's public smackdown. How is it the Democrats fault if Mr. Cain was caught in a web of deceit? The Democrats didn't have all these people fall out of the trees, particularly since not one of the women making the allegations has come in search of a payout from anyone.

Is Herman qualified to be Prez? I don't think so - but obviously neither is the current resident of the White House. But I'm happy that there is one less chance of repeating that mistake twice in a row. Candidates like Cain are good for two things - 1) forcing the opposition media (also known as the MSM) to focus their attention on a distraction (much like Palin has done in recent years); and 2) they can help shape the debate. In Herman's case his "999" got people talking about alternate tax plans. And debate about new ideas, potential solutions, is a good thing IMO.

I think you targeted the wrong political party on this one. Apparently, the Cain camp was pointing fingers at Rick Perry from day one. Mitt Romney wasn't too distressed by Uncle Herman's public smackdown. How is it the Democrats fault if Mr. Cain was caught in a web of deceit? The Democrats didn't have all these people fall out of the trees, particularly since not one of the women making the allegations has come in search of a payout from anyone.

Only politically uneducated Dems are rejoicing at Cain's leaving the race. If he really is unqualified with real scandals, they should want him to be the one to run against Obama (or Hillary). So I doubt it was any high level Dem strategists going after Cain.

Gosh that means the choices for US president went from limited to none then.rolleyes.gif

I thought Cain was the only hope and he is the only one that knows how to run a business and make money. The last thing the US needs is another idealistic college boy wanna be that knows nothing.

Edited by rotary

Gropinating? Huh?

Worse than that actually.

"You want a job, right?"

I agree it wasn't in Obama's interest to see Cain go, but it was inevitable. The candidate that is the biggest threat to Obama is Romney. Right now of course they are hoping to run against Gingrich or anyone but Romney.

Edited by Jingthing

Might I add:

"not one of the women making the allegations has come in search of a payout from anyone.....That we know of!

I don't understand, the stuff that brought down Cain was the same stuff that made Bill Clinton a rock star. I guess you can only be a whore if you are a democrat.

Maybe that is because bill clinton was/is a brilliant man who did a good job as POTUS and left a nice little surplus for W to piss away while Cain is an idiot that wasn't aware that China has nukes, that Libya is a country and that you can't expect to run for president by preaching family values when you have a closet full of talking skeletons.

It's difficult to compare Clinton and Cain on the issue. Clinton had his share of allegations, so his antics in the White House closet were really not all that surprising. He never set himself out as a conservative strong family-values oriented type of president.

He also paid a big price for his indiscretions, including impeachment.