A Thai Who "rak's" Thai

raybkk

I came accross this article in the Metro Magazine, issue November. Was shocked by it and thought you guys might be interested in reading it.

Prime minister Taksin has a policy to destroy Thai Airways International, the National Airline. This has begun since Low Cost Airline was introduces.

The Prime Minister had joint venture with Air Asia, the Airline of Malaysia, and it competes with Thai Airways, the National Airline. There's no leader of any country who joins hands with airline of any country and compete with his own national airline. Its like Prime Minister has invited Malaysian partnet to come and gain profit Thailand (Thai Airways) then share that profit between him and his Malaysian partner.

Prime minister Taksin uses his authority to close some flight routes that are most profitable to Thai Airways and provide those routes to Air Asia, such as Bangkok-Hong Kong or Bangkok-Taipei. This order has come from teh Prime Minister through the cabinet, the Minister of Transpost then the Board of Directors of Thai Airways. And all the people who receive the orders are Prime Minister Taksin's accomplices.

Prime Minister Taksin has sent his men (accomplices) to become executives of Thai Airways such as the President Kanok Abhiradee. Many others have become board of director of Thai Airways. All of the have agreed themselves to increase Board meeting allowance to be B50,000 each time for each person. For those who do not come to the meeting will receive only B25,000. So the arrange the meeting more frequent to get more money among themselves. He has no need to conceal this selfish behavior, because the more employees know, the more conflicts become.

The prime minister wants to hire temporary employees vis outsourcing. He instructed his accomplice, Mr. Kanok, to do this to save operating costs, which actually saves little. Temporary staff definitely have less sence of belonging. Thai Airways is not taxi-for-hire company. More than 20 crew members have an important responsibility to fly an airplane woth millions, together with 400 passengers, to the desination safely and satisfactorily. They need years to build up the safety and service mind, not like hiring temporary employee, giving them 1-year training then 4 years after that recruiting new ones. Without all employees' strong spirit, Thai Airways wouldn't have become one of the most famous airlines today.

Now, Prime minister Taksin who care of and protect only his own benefits but not the COUNTRY'S benefit, is destroying Thai Airway, the national airline and pushing Air Asia, his own airline to become national airline. He needs to destroy whatever business which is his rival. For the business which is not, he has to take over and seize that business, such as PTT or the failed transformation of EGAT (electriciy Generating Authority of Thailand). As a result, he is considered the most evil and wicked leader in Thailand ever had. This is to inform you and request for your assistance, in case you have chance to talk or meet with high-ranking officials or whatever means to help Thai Airway and Thailand. I so appreciate your time. Thank you.

Thai citizen.

I came accross this article in the Metro Magazine, issue November. Was shocked by it and thought you guys might be interested in reading it.

I wonder who owns/controls the 'Metro Magazine'.

Would you please quote the URL?

Thanks.

I dont know who is the owner. There is no URL because I typed it of the magazine by hand. (reason for some spelling mistakes)

It only states:

Published by: City Media Group Co., Ltd.

Our Guest of honour who will give a talk on "Every day Popular culture in Thailand"next week as part of a series of lectures at Asia House here in London is the editor of the Bangkok Metro-Time Out and Noodle box.

The lecture and reception Tics are £ 7 (a bargain) and £4 for Members and Concessions.

Date Thursday 29th Nov.2005 -6-30-8-30pm.

Sponsored by BG group-BAE-Jim Thompsons and T.G.

Special thanks to the Royal Thai Embassy and River books.

gotta be quick... :o

I wonder who owns/controls the 'Metro Magazine'.

Would you please quote the URL?

Thanks.

Here is the URL http://www.metro-magazine.com/t_home.cfm,

I do not

have the time right now to read through it