Farang Liars And Wierdos

maiphedmaiaroi

I met a weird wanke_r in 1993 who took me for a beer and threatened to kill himself before the end of the night. He is now my best mate.

And, did he kill himself that night?

I mean, I don't know you and don't know how weird you are... :ph34r:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the girl was so hot why did you not bring her home with your car instead of dropping her at the BTS?

Sounds weird to me :)

I dont like driving back from where she stays i always end up in china town and always get lost for hours. Better for her and me that she went BTS.

I wouldn't think of taking her to her home.

My home of course. ;)

A wise man once said to me that any farang who makes a point of saying that their wife/girlfriend/date/overnight/short-time (delete as aprop) is chinese, is a liar.

Then he wasn't actually wise, but rather a smartarse.

Chinese stuff/tradition bring yet another dimension of complications.

Try it yourself and come back when you got first hand exp

If the girl was so hot why did you not bring her home with your car instead of dropping her at the BTS?

Sounds weird to me :)

I dont like driving back from where she stays i always end up in china town and always get lost for hours. Better for her and me that she went BTS.

I wouldn't think of taking her to her home.

My home of course. ;)

Can you guys not take the dating chat offline and let the thread continue.

A wise man once said to me that any farang who makes a point of saying that their wife/girlfriend/date/overnight/short-time (delete as aprop) is chinese, is a liar.

Yeah maybe i shouldnt of mentioned she was chinese as i kind of knew it would make most TV members jealous.Mind you she had one hot body and very lovely fair skin.

Ok lets talk about the topic in hand.

Once i met a guy on the border bus to loas. He was 36, american, had 2 speedboats in france. The best graffiti artist in chicago. Worked on movie sets, snow boarder, scuba diving intsructor and many others careers i have forgot. The reason we met was because he asked me how to do once we crossed the border as he had never been there b4. He opened his passport to show immigration and i noticed his laos visa which obviously proved he was another messed up liar :rolleyes: Why so many liars?:whistling:

Imagine you had went for hot pot with your Chinese girlfriend , instead of a sandwich, and whilst she was flicking rice into her mouth with her chopsticks ,and talking with her mouth full you accidently bumped the broth cauldron spilling the boiling mixture all over your legs . Imagine she then ran away from the situation , not knowing you own a car , because she could not take the indignity of getting on the tube with you and left you with the bill . So in great pain you managed to get to a 7/11 where you treated your badly burned legs as best you know how , with ice and cling film, giving yourself time to get the burns treated by a doctor and if that wasn't bad enough no one stopped to ask if you were ok or in need of help .

Imagine you had went for hot pot with your Chinese girlfriend , instead of a sandwich, and whilst she was flicking rice into her mouth with her chopsticks ,and talking with her mouth full you accidently bumped the broth cauldron spilling the boiling mixture all over your legs . Imagine she then ran away from the situation , not knowing you own a car , because she could not take the indignity of getting on the tube with you and left you with the bill . So in great pain you managed to get to a 7/11 where you treated your badly burned legs as best you know how , with ice and cling film, giving yourself time to get the burns treated by a doctor and if that wasn't bad enough no one stopped to ask if you were ok or in need of help .

pure genius! made reading the thread worthwhile!

Hehe very funny post. Nice one. :lol:

Welcome to the twilight zone .

Just an observation. If you're the kinda guy who's lived a fairly boring life, and coming to Thailand, doing the scene, is considered adventurous and a bit out of the norm, then a lot may sound like lies to you. Sometimes the perspective is the problem.

Subtle and excellent point.

Thanks.

Welcome to the twilight zone .

.Yeah Thailand is the land of dreams. Even your story is possible here.

Likely, the only true story posted on this thread. wink.gif

Not so long ago I went into the hair salon at the top level of The Avenue in Pattaya where a foreigner was cutting hair.The owner told me that he was a famous american hairdresser,forgot his name who worked with all the hollywood stars but enjoyed helping her out while he made vacation in Thailand.

A few days later he went to look for a room in a house of a lady friend of mine which she rented out for 1500 Baht a month.

Not so long ago I went into the hair salon at the top level of The Avenue in Pattaya where a foreigner was cutting hair.The owner told me that he was a famous american hairdresser,forgot his name who worked with all the hollywood stars but enjoyed helping her out while he made vacation in Thailand.

A few days later he went to look for a room in a house of a lady friend of mine which she rented out for 1500 Baht a month.

lol. Thats what i mean. Crazy people.

Anyone got anymore?

I met a weird wanke_r in 1993 who took me for a beer and threatened to kill himself before the end of the night. He is now my best mate.

And, did he kill himself that night?

I mean, I don't know you and don't know how weird you are... :ph34r:

I didn't say he was currently a corpse did I?

want to hear more about this so-called Chinese girl from the OP...is this mainland, taiwan, hk, macau, overseas chinese, or bangkok hiso? so many varieties...so little time

Not sure why you want to know but i can tell as much as i know as so far have only met her once.

Her father is Chinese and she has a Chinese surname. Hiso? far from it but she looks and dresses very good. Is a manager of a american oil/gas firm in downtown bkk and earns much more than most farang teachers make here even with extra teaching. Very young and succesful as she is only 26.

Possibly meeting her next week if you wanna join im sure she wouldnt mind paying for you as a guest.

No naughty business though but i'd like to hear some stories from you about crazy farangs you must of met over the years as this is what the thread is meant to be about :ermm:.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi

I am a Nigerian Viscount in the 22nd United States SAS Legion. I have a black belt in Karaoke and could kill you will my little finger (which was shot off in 'Nam or the Crimea, I can''t remember which, and is in a very heavy jar). The boathouse at Hear-Ford is green.

I could tell you how I helped von Stauffenberg kill Hitler or, most recently, how I helped Gadaffi escape to Bolivia leaving a double behind in a drain, but then I'd have to eat you.

My half-Vulcan heritage makes me incapable of lying.

^ these two posters deserve today's Thaivisa Award. LOL! :lol:

To me, weirdos are one thing, but they can't really help themselves. What I really dislike is the ones that incessantly boast about themselves or their lifestyle. I don't even care if it's a lie or not, seriously, don't bother other people with that crap. So liar or boaster is all the same to me: I don't care! IN fact if it's lies then they would be in the weirdo category, but sometimes I really get the feeling that the mind-numbing boasts are actually true, which makes it truly sad.

... and then there was the guy who stiffed the bartender after talking to me (in a tourist bar, natch)...

... and then there were the two young backpacker types who were hanging out in a gay tourist bar trying to get the elderly gay clientele to feel sorry for them and sponge food and drinks off of them....

... and then there are the nearly endlessly dysfunctional coworkers who decide that they need to take out their emotional aggressions on others because, of course, it couldn't be the case that they are responsible for their own problems as a result of their own misbehaviour...

... and then there was the guy that approached me in a Tesco- I'd never seen him before- and physically grabbed my arm to stop me, stared at me, and then apologised and said I 'looked like someone who had played a trick on him...'

Take a visit to Jomtien Beach Condomiiniu, we got the pick of the bunch when it comes to idiots. Nearly every day there is a new notice on the community notice board requesting someone to come back home as their village is missing .

Folks stealing villages now eh? They're a bad bunch those Jomtiem farangs.