Paying Off The Rest Of A Car Loan, Something Is Wrong ?

Nakonama

Nobody has yet mentioned the 7% VAT that is added to car loans. But still makes no sense. Finance company are probably assuming he has to sell so are looking for a fast buck.

OP, when buying on finance just buy new. Nothing else makes sense.

Nobody has yet mentioned the 7% VAT that is added to car loans. But still makes no sense. Finance company are probably assuming he has to sell so are looking for a fast buck.

OP, when buying on finance just buy new. Nothing else makes sense.

im not sure what they are thinking, but, we will go to there office asap, and ask for them to point out in the contract, and give us a better offer, it is a good deal for them we pay it off now anyway.

Buying a new car, nothing else make sense.... in my oppinion, that is exactly what i would not do, i havd had my fair share of new cars, and sold them again 1-2 years later loosing as much as 30-40%.

How ever, we bought this Nissan Frontier 2003, for 225.000 thb, last year drove it for 50.000km and we put it on sale for 265.000 get offers at 250.000 its the first time i ever earned on selling a car.

had i bought a brand new car, and had this financial company doing the loan, i would have had to keep the car, i couldent afford to change it.

But thank you for the advice

Nakonama