Manhunt Launched For American Martial Arts Brawler Junie Browning: Phuket

webfact

He got pissed up, got in a brawl and obviously someone "lost face" So what...?? They dont even do man hunts for paedos, so leave the dude alone.....

So on that night and if this guy was acting like a crazy man on Yabba, instead of Wine, and was waving a loaded gun in his hands instead of his bare hands, and threatening everyone at the bar, the police, and the nurses in the hospital, would you see this guy in a different light and understand why the police were on a man hunt for him?

My Friend! This man is a Trained Fighter, taught to disable, injure, or kill, with hands considered to be a legal weapons! He doesn't need a gun or a knife to be dangerous! One punch from him and you could very well be kicking up Daisies! Then go on to boast in his blog that "“On a positive note, I managed to break a few orbital bones, at least a couple jaws, and (left) some unconscious bodies {maybe dead bodies} laying on the ground before I blacked out from loss of blood and apparently had to be resuscitated in the ambulance. So, how was your weekend?”

Wake up people! I don't feel sorry for him one bit. If he has a anger problems, which I am sure he knows about by now, the last thing he should be doing is training to fight and hurt other people. But me thinks that if he was a 98 lb weekling that didn't know how to fight, he would not be so aggresive.

No! I do not feel sorry for him! I also do not feel sorry for Child Molestors, Rapers, and Murders (unless it was your wife caught in bed with your Best Friend, or Brother). From what I see, and from his past also, what he did was wrong and he should now pay for that. After his debt is paid, and he stays clean, then I will feel sorry for him.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I competed in the biannual WKO event in Jomtien in 2008. Wearing the t-shirt around Pattaya; I got quite a few challenges from crackpots "testing the fighting guy". Even while inebriated I managed to smile my way out of it; worst that happened was some fool spat on my shoes, I bought him a beer and his friends calmed him down.

This guy has problems; and if he doesn't watch out; he won't see 30. Not everyone wants to just test their skills against you; some will want to make daisy food of you. You don't have to react like an a$hole to an action from an a$hole.

On the other hand if 10 guys tried to climb me I would do my best to take them all down hard; no mercy.

Good for you son! And good self control even after a few. I always figure you are more of a man walking away from something like this than fighting over nothing. But don't you think that by walking around with a WKO T-shirt on, and having a few drinks in a bar is an invitation to someone else to challenge you? Sort of like me flashing big money and Gold in a bar, getting drunk to 3am, then taking a short cut home by foot through the beach.

You sound like a good person who has his head on straight. I don't know you but you can almost bet I am older than you by many years. But the one thing I do know for sure is that I have never been attached by 10 people without a reason. To put it another way I have never given anyone a reason to attached with 10 other people. So it just never happened to me, and won't appen to you either, if you don't give them a reason.

Looks like your typical arshole. To bad the suicide attempt in 2009 was not successful.

And who are you to post such a comment? Do you know him personally? Did you watch the scene??

THINK!!!!

I did. Did you?

I knew the history on this guy, before I posted. Did you?

THINK!!!!

a trained fighter is a deadly weapon. too bad this guy didnt spend some months in a temple learning to control his weapon.

they threw an Aussie fighter in jail 4-5 years ago for the same thing. he was trying to leave thru swampie after tearing up a few patpong bars.

Looks like your typical arshole. To bad the suicide attempt in 2009 was not successful.

yep ... but actually an atypical one. Very dangerous and needs to be put down, quickly.

So much visceral bigotry and keyboard rage on this forum, I often wonder why.

A report about a bar fight, a young man attacked by 10 people who stood his ground and did what any man with a pair of balls would do, fight back.

Good luck to him, I say!

Have none of you ever been picked on by bullies? Have none of you ever stood your ground and fought for your honour?

There is more to this story than meets the eye, and although I'm not saying Mr. Browning's side of the story is the full truth, here's an article on Sie Menzies.

Threat to blow up NT plane

SARAH CRAWFORD | April 24th, 2011

A MAN on a flight to Darwin threatened to "smash" the captain and blow the plane up after cabin crew refused to serve him more booze.

Sydney man Simon Wilson Menzies, 31, was drunk and angry when he told the female cabin crew manager on a flight this week that he could"bring the plane down if he wanted."

Menzies said: "I'm half muslim, half Aboriginal and everyone else is a white a*******. I could f******blow up the plane."

Sounds like a likely candidate to want to "test a UFC fighter". :ph34r:

Th

T

Hummmm, and the next thing we'll see is:

"PHUKET POLICE SHOOT & KILL CRAZED AMERICAN MMA FIGHTER"

Phuket police today were forced to shoot American MMA fighter, Junie Browning, after finally locating him hiding out with his girl friend, Suzie Feelgood, in a local 'love motel' on the island. Police state they tried to reason with the fighter, stating they only wanted to question him, but he suddenly became enraged and tried to attack all 10 of the police officers at once, which forced them to shoot him 27 times, as they feared for their lives. The police went on to say that after the shooting, they found 300 yaba tablets in the motel room, and conclude that Mr. Browning was "high" at the time of the attempted arrest, despite the denials of Ms. Feelgood that there were no drugs at all in the room, other than her birth control pills.

The body has been sent to the local hospital to determine the exact cause of death, and will be cremated in 2 days.

Ok, on a more serious note, no one can tell what a person is like when they are issued a passport, or an entry visa. No one carries cards around with them that says: "I'm stupid, reckless, short tempered and prone to violence", so there is no way for any government to tell. It's not until something such as this happens that we find out what type of individual the person is/was. Nor can anything really be done by authorities until the person does something such as this to attract their attention.

We don't know who actually started the fight, only that there was one, so we shouldn't jump to conclusions over that. Despite that, it would appear that this guy was a loose cannon with a short fuse. I guess the only good news out of this mess is that no one was critically injured or killed. I hope they find him, and are able to deal with him appropriately, but we'll see what happens.

Responding to: "It's not until something such as this happens that we find out what type of individual the person is/was. Nor can anything really be done by authorities until the person does something such as this to attract their attention."

Largely true, yes, but a good number of undesirables could be weeded out from the visa ques around the world, especially the border runners in neighbouring countries. Even at the borders themselves. There are already codes in place. They simply need to be policed. Of course a cool criminal who knows the ropes could slip in undetected. Meat heads on the other hand, stand out a mile. Allowing a jerk like this on an aircraft, let alone serving him with alcohol, makes a mockery of the inspection for sharp objects etc during security checks.

Dysfunctional and wacko people like him make me ashamed to be an American living peacefully here!

Don't worry yourself too much about it. All nationalities have their low-life arse-wipes. It's just unfortunate that they are the ones seeking attention and getting it. Continue living peacefully here, as I do. I cringe too whenever an Australian steps out of line, or a Brit, because I have duel citizenship.

I never frequent the places where these incidences occur. Never been to a Thai bar, and wouldn't knowingly go within a mile of any fight venue.

All foreigners who conduct themselves peacefully and respectfully in Thailand actually perform an important ambassadorial role. And don't think it isn't appreciated.

Edited by TechnikaIII

I agree that likely a low-life thug, but have to admit, sounds like the typical 10 Thais on 1 farang beat down didn't go according to script. Nice to see the foreigner get in some hits, too bad it was this guy though...

Sorry, but why are you bashing Thai people? It was some Aussies, one other American and Junie's GF, from another account I read. But I guess that doesn't matter since it was in Thailand.

sorry, but if you think thai people are innocent then you're greatly mistaken. GREATLY mistaken.

he's made a mistake and jumped to a conclusion but one can understand how

"sorry, but if you think thai people are innocent then you're greatly mistaken. GREATLY mistaken." That's a pretty biased statement against Thai people. Do you live here? If so why? Especially with your opinion... I guess you could say the same for any nationality. I happen to disagree with your statement about most Thai people. I don't have any problems with most anyone. It's more about the people you chose to associate with, in my experience, not their nationality!

Thank you Jimi...

more from Junie (Dec. 14) .....

Regardless what you believe I never touched a female in theses events that occurred and my girlfriend was there from start to finish to vouch. Hitting Thai women was an excuse for them to demonize me and get some baht out of me.

I tend to believe the guy. I'd be interested to hear what Junie's g.f. says about the incident. If/when Thai authorities catch the guy, they're going to give overwhelming credence to whatever the Thai players say. They've already pegged Junie (and his g.f.) as 'farang ba'.

Here's how I visualize the scenario, happening something like this:

Young farang with colored tatoos all over his body and wild hair. From the get-go, there's mention or inference he's a fighter. Everyone's drinking fermented sugar drinks. The scuffle starts out from a dare or a boast, perhaps Junie says/infers something like "MMA can beat Thai boxing every time" (which is actually true, btw).

One or more Thai boys take up the challenge. A Thai female yelps loudly because Junie is not fighting the way she expects him to fight (according to Muay Thai rules). In other words, Junie doesn't feel a compultion to only fight while standing as MT fighters must. A yelping Thai female will inevitably compel additional Thai boys to join the fray. Very quickly, weapons are used by all Thai players. Blood is shed. By the time police show up, they hear only Thai voices yelling about how Junie hit women, how Junie started it all, he's jai dam, etc. etc.

Regardless what you believe I never touched a female in theses events that occurred and my girlfriend was there from start to finish to vouch. Hitting Thai women was an excuse for them to demonize me and get some baht out of me.

I tend to believe the guy. I'd be interested to hear what Junie's g.f. says about the incident. If/when Thai authorities catch the guy, they're going to give overwhelming credence to whatever the Thai players say. They've already pegged Junie (and his g.f.) as 'farang ba'.

Young farang with colored tatoos all over his body and wild hair. From the get-go, there's mention or inference he's a fighter. Everyone's drinking fermented sugar drinks. The scuffle starts out from a dare or a boast, perhaps Junie says/infers something like "MMA can beat Thai boxing every time" (which is actually true, btw).

One or more Thai boys take up the challenge. A Thai female yelps loudly because Junie is not fighting the way she expects him to fight (according to Muay Thai rules). In other words, Junie doesn't feel a compultion to only fight while standing as MT fighters must. A yelping Thai female will inevitably compel additional Thai boys to join the fray. Very quickly, weapons are used by all Thai players. Blood is shed. By the time police show up, they hear only Thai voices yelling about how Junie hit women, how Junie started it all, he's jai dam, etc. etc.

Errr.... that would be complete nonsense. Do you not think if he took the fight to the ground the other nine would have stomped his head in. Don't think he was that stupid - u need to think before you put fingers to keyboard kid!

Errr.... that would be complete nonsense. Do you not think if he took the fight to the ground the other nine would have stomped his head in. Don't think he was that stupid - u need to think before you put fingers to keyboard kid!

The other nine did try to stomp his head in. What makes you sure he didn't take the fight to the ground? People adept at MMA often wind up fighting on the ground. A lot of damage can be done to an opponent on the ground. Have you ever watched UFC fights on TV?

The guy comes with an attitude as you can plainly see.

Combine that with some steroids ( probably ) and some alcohol and ( probably )some Yaa Ba and the fireworks begin.:burp:

Take note that the altercation started at a beer bar...meaning everyone drinking or getting drunk.

Maybe they should legalise Marijuana and heavily penalise people who drink. LOL :whistling:

So.....who started the fight?

That is what the readers want to know ( but will never really know)

Of course all persons involved will say the other(s) started the problem and the other(s) started the fight.

Hmmmm ...alcohol and attitude.

Edited by gemguy

Some of these Muay Thai and MMA "schools" harbor allot of bad things - steroid abuse, other drugs, and just some real drop outs from many countries that seem to be attracted to them and the violence! They teach violence and let steroids and other drugs flow and expect their students will be ok in society? Unfortunately, seems there will be more bad things to come from these schools - too many in Phuket and they can not or will not regulate themselves! Suggest they start to regulate themselves, running a company is more than profit, your product or service should be socially acceptable - turning out brawlers is not!

</SPAN>

How come they never launch man hunts for the tuk tuk drivers? Well he better not fly home or go over the brdige. Best option die his hair and take the ferry to Trang.

The police only care because they lost face not because he hurt someone, especially tourist with tourist.

Pity he does not know about Privacy settings on FB.

Would venture to guess that the reason for the big man hunt has to do with this guy knocking out the 12 Thai bouncers that jumped him after the fight started. You hardly ever hear about man hunts for Farang on Farang fights. Just a guess.

10 on 1 is hardly anything resembling a fair fight. I venture to say that had they not resorted to using weapons like all cowards do, they would have all gotten their &lt;deleted&gt; beat by Junie.

Having watch The Ultimate Fighter, it's obvious that Junie has anger management issues, but the facts seem to point at a very unfair fight and it's questionable as to who actually started it. I always root for the underdog, so well-done Junie for teaching ten cowards that they're not man/woman enough to handle one real fighter.

If he does get caught and ends up in jail, whomever is stupid enough to mess with him will be in for a shock.

A Manhunt, is he listed on Thailand's Most wanted? Sounds like an extreemly dangerous badarse if they round up the posse and start a MANHUNT.

Alright, listen up, people. Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Junie Browning. Go get him.

post-122647-0-78624500-1323921431_thumb.

I agree 100% with you on this one Errr.... What an imagination....gone astray!

Well here is one more for your astray imagination. I can predict the future. So to help you and prevent you from nail biting waiting in great and near uncontrollable suspence to what his Girl Friend is going to say, I already know the answer. She is going to say what my Girl Friend would say if I was him and in this predicament. She going to lie for me!

I somehow would tend to believe the other 10 or so tourist there, which I am sure some were not even involved in the fight, who didn't even know this guy before that night, which all of them had the same story, then some mans Girl Friend. How bout you Mr. Imagination?

sorry, a MANHUNT for someone involved in a brawl...??? surely the police must have something better to do....sound the horns, call the army, put up roadblocks, alert immigration...must find farang... how dare farang engages the brawl.

Edited by happysanook

How come they never launch man hunts for the tuk tuk drivers? Well he better not fly home or go over the brdige. Best option die his hair and take the ferry to Trang.

The police only care because they lost face not because he hurt someone, especially tourist with tourist.

Pity he does not know about Privacy settings on FB.

Would venture to guess that the reason for the big man hunt has to do with this guy knocking out the 12 Thai bouncers that jumped him after the fight started. You hardly ever hear about man hunts for Farang on Farang fights. Just a guess.

Where did you get this from? I didn't read anything in any article saying this. The OP article states: ""Wow what a helluva weekend," wrote Browning "Some [expletive] named Sie Menzies and about 10 of his friends started a fight with me. I guess just to test a 'UFC fighter guy' at this [expletive] little bar in Karon, Thailand."

Sie Menzies is an Aussie. From another news source it states the owner of the bar (Thai woman) and three Aussies have filed complaints with the Chalong police against Mr. Browning and that an American remained in the hospital.

10 on 1 is hardly anything resembling a fair fight. I venture to say that had they not resorted to using weapons like all cowards do, they would have all gotten their &lt;deleted&gt; beat by Junie.

Having watch The Ultimate Fighter, it's obvious that Junie has anger management issues, but the facts seem to point at a very unfair fight and it's questionable as to who actually started it. I always root for the underdog, so well-done Junie for teaching ten cowards that they're not man/woman enough to handle one real fighter.

If he does get caught and ends up in jail, whomever is stupid enough to mess with him will be in for a shock.

You think so?He'll be broken big time when he's been in shackles for 6 months...Like I said hope he doesn't find himself in Klom Prem..I visit there often and thank f... I get to walk out afterwards!!Safest place for him right now would be Cambodia if he's got any sense..which I doubt he has !!

I heard this story - as it was happening - from a friend who was at the bar in question. Junie drew the attention of other patrons by slapping up a farrang woman (unknown relation to him - may have come with him or been his GF). Bar patrons started by asking him to stop or for the pair to leave. He was well lubricated and took to physically intimidating the other patrons. He was calmed by staff and patrons and reseated several times before things escalated to the brawl level. There were no Thai males involved, just farrang patrons and female Thai bar staff. Hope this helps all the fiction writers out there...