Swiss National Arrested For Embezzlement In Udon Thani

webfact

This guy escaped Switzerland with millions of Baths, and he do the same illegal business in Thailand? He could stay quiet and do nothing and not get in trouble. What a stupid guy.:bah: I hope he get long time in Thai prison.

I will watch his case very closely and hope this guy goes to jail for a long long time..I am so sick and tired of Bad Farangs.. Hope many Farangs know how to behave when they decide to work and live in Thailand...

They need to be grateful and if they choose to live in the state at this point..They have to pay taxes and these taxes money can buy them Mansions and servants in Thailand. My take and opinion.

Dont hold ya breath, he got bail. Wonder if its cheaper upcountry to make a bung for freedom.

The disgusting corrupt thugs in brown are quick to trot and arrest a foreigner.

Ask the many many foreigners who have been defrauded of their rightful properties in Thailand and especially in Phuket have they had any joy or justice from the police and courts when there are Thais involved as the perpetrators.

It always seems to be the white man that gets scammed. Why would anyone give this creep 10,000 without checking his credentials and background ? As the Indians and Thai's always say....stupid rich white people. They cant understand where the stupid white man gets all his money from.

You missed the story about Thais losing millions by buying chemicals that turn black paper into money? How dumb/greedy were they?

This guy escaped Switzerland with millions of Baths, and he do the same illegal business in Thailand? He could stay quiet and do nothing and not get in trouble. What a stupid guy.:bah: I hope he get long time in Thai prison.

Keeping quiet......maybe he did but......."Recently ended his marriage here".....I see a little whispering in appropriate ears happening in this case.... Maybe the settlement wasnt high enough??

Well said, first thing that crossed my mind vindictive ex mia 555

yep, knife in back usually has a female hand on the handle

I will watch his case very closely and hope this guy goes to jail for a long long time..I am so sick and tired of Bad Farangs.. Hope many Farangs know how to behave when they decide to work and live in Thailand...

They need to be grateful and if they choose to live in the state at this point..They have to pay taxes and these taxes money can buy them Mansions and servants in Thailand. My take and opinion.

Ever contemplated the reasons so many farang scammers and/or non Thai criminals choose Thailand??? The society is such that it flexibly accommodates these people.

Let's see: 62 people @ 10,000 Euro each = 620,000 Euro

At exchange rate of just 30:1 = 25,330,000 baht (approx).

Could have lived a very nice, quiet life here, and never had to worry about a thing, IF he had really wanted to. Like one poster said: It's not the money, it's the game.

Idiot.

620,000 x 30 = 25,330,000 ?

clap2.gif

Well spotted, although he does say approx, obviously a builder who's used to giving work estimates. Someone should tell him (or her) there's a calculator supplied with every operating system that I know about.

Current XE mid market rate is1 Euro = THB 40.8549; so 620,000 Euros actually does work out to 25,330,038 THB.

30:1 was for USD exchange rate. 620k Euro does translate to 25m baht, so it is you idiots that don't read carefully and depend on calculators too much to do your thinking that have a problem!

Just kidding...

I think some people understood that the real money was Euro, but the post said:

Which ofcourse isn't right.

Let's see: 62 people @ 10,000 Euro each = 620,000 Euro

Could have lived a very nice, quiet life here, and never had to worry about a thing, IF he had really wanted to. Like one poster said: It's not the money, it's the game.

Idiot.

620,000 x 30 = 25,330,000 ?

clap2.gif

since when is the euro down to 30, should be 40.24 as today

It always seems to be the white man that gets scammed. Why would anyone give this creep 10,000 without checking his credentials and background ? As the Indians and Thai's always say....stupid rich white people. They cant understand where the stupid white man gets all his money from.

Interesting, I've been making good money off Asians (and especially Indians) for about 12 years now. Maybe that arrogance blinds them to reality? whistling.gif

He might get issued a Thai Passport, personally delivered by the Foreign Affairs Minister with these credentials :whistling:

or in a diplomatic bag at least...:rolleyes:

Please leave that horrendous Clinton hag out of this.

Baths are found in bathrooms. Bahts are found in banks. Then again he could have intended to start a plumbing business for the unwashed masses, mashers or masters.

by working for a living,not sat around all day drinking sansom

:lol: Could not have put it better myself!