An Amusing Incident

chonabot

You have opened a two year old thread to settle a two year old score for a bloke who has to leave Thailand because of his aging family.

How do people dig up these old threads or even remember them?.

I had totally forgotten about it until the OP here quoted something I had said in another thread. I found the thread by search and noticed he had written a rather nasty response mentioning my wife and his friend which is out of order.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait till she moves back to the west with you. Then any girls in your family tell her no don't cook for him all the time or clean or wash.

Biggest mistake ever. My sisters corrupted my wife. Now the Mrs rings home and tells em whats really goin on with these falang.

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

Any Thai male that has done military service knows how to iron. All of my friends are fastidious about their clothes being ironed.

And surprise surprise, a great many Issan males conscripted for service end up as orderlies/batboys and iron their ncos and officers clothing.

and as a bit of trivia, my friend from Issan sitting here, has just added his cynical comment, many of the conscripts are often too busy having male upon male relationships to worry about being manly.

Edited by geriatrickid

My wife would be over the moon if I did the ironing. However, that's her job and I have my job which is the one that gets the money. She would never let me do it outside where others could see.

I'm a little more flexible regarding roles and chores - and my wife is very happy :)

My wife would be over the moon if I did the ironing. However, that's her job and I have my job which is the one that gets the money. She would never let me do it outside where others could see.

I'm a little more flexible regarding roles and chores - and my wife is very happy smile.png

Don't get me wrong mate - I am pretty flexible. I don't do housework for one main reason - I am lazy! I am good at justifying my character defects.
  • Like 1