Where Are You From?

submaniac

Where are you from?  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm from Middlesbrough, which a few years ago, was voted "The Worst Town in Britain", on a TV show. The mayor complained for so long that they stopped doing the show, (an annual "event"), so now it's the Worst Town for all-time! Doh !

Having been there I can quite agreebiggrin.png

I'm from Middlesbrough, which a few years ago, was voted "The Worst Town in Britain", on a TV show. The mayor complained for so long that they stopped doing the show, (an annual "event"), so now it's the Worst Town for all-time! Doh !

That's weird. I actually typed something along the lines of (can't remember the exact wording), "Born in Scotland, moved to various places in the UK, but settled in Middlesbrough, so it's probably best to say.......... but this has been missed out when I posted, didn't notice yesterday.......is there a glitch in the matrix ?.

I was told it improved once I left !!

We all do our bit, one way or another.

I enjoyed my time in Middlesbrough, though I suppose I was lucky it was only an eight-week sentence.

I went back, afterwards, mind; on a visit.

As I have said often enough - if I was to choose my job based on where I wanted to live, I'd not be working here...

SC

I enjoyed my time in Middlesbrough, though I suppose I was lucky it was only an eight-week sentence.

As I have said often enough - if I was to choose my job based on where I wanted to live, I'd not be working here...

SC

I've been in Middlesborough too and it's not that bad as long as you accept every night when you park your car it might not be there in the morning. The worst town in the UK for me is Fraserburgh. There is a bye-law in Fraserburgh, if you choose to live their you must fit at least three of the following criteria, you must be a junkie/alcoholic/smell of fish/live in a boarded up house/be covered in seagull crap.

If you can tick all five you were born there.

SC

You were sentenced to eight weeks in Middlesbrough - what did you do - mass murder ?? shock1.gif