Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 174

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

4. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

6. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

7. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

8. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

9. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

10. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

11. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

12. 2

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

Dog

phomsanuk

There's a lot of really lovely small dogs available at different places in the greater Pattaya area (GPA). But, especially if you're staying in an apartment or condo, the trick is finding one that's not a yapper! We have a shi tzu- poodle mix and he's a prince, but a little on the loud side...

B)

post-72929-0-34884300-1324202000_thumb.j

Edited by Michaelaway

There's a lot of really lovely small dogs available at different places in the greater Pattaya area (GPA). But, especially if you're staying in an apartment or condo, the trick is finding one that's not a yapper! We have a shi tzu- poodle mix and he's a prince, but a little on the loud side...

B)

Those pictured look like Yorkshire Terriers (Yorkies) Excellent indoor dogs. We live in Townhouse, easy to train and house break. We love ours and if any of those pictured are available I love to have a male with our female.

Good luck in your search, I hope you don't live in one of those restricted condos that were mentioned.

Thankfully most condos ban animals.

My friend who lives in a fairly upmarket condo in Wongamat has a small dog. I asked her if there is a "no pets policy", she answered in the affirmative. She added: "in Thailand, this means you can keep a pet until someone complains". So I can imagine the complainant who complains against a quiet and clean dog in an otherwise no-pets condo would himself be viewed as the problem? Just guessing since the complaining farang is often viewed as THE problem in many other matters!