Undecided On Which Colour Ninja 650 To Purchase..

karlos

Ninja 650 green or black?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really am lost after seeing the black model today, i've been moved from 4th too 3rd on Realmotosports waiting list and my bike should be here within the next few days (should have arrived yesterday to be honest) but hey.....

Yes yes there are better bikes and i'd love to have an 1198 parked under my house but the Ninja wannabe is all i can afford right now :)

I would like to hear any input regarding why 'x' looks better than 'x' and appreciate your input guys.

Karl

post-59428-0-60337200-1324388573_thumb.j

post-59428-0-61501900-1324388586_thumb.j

Edited by karlos

The only thing that puts me off the black is half the plastics are unpainted just like the green model and i can't help thinking that it makes the black bike look a little unfinished, as if someone ran out of paint half way through the spray booth....

The thing that puts me off the green is that nasty black front to the tank, i don't see why i should have to finish painting the tank myself.

Nothing please me any more, i guess my hearts turning black too lol :D

None, they have both been around since 2009.

Respray at 6k baht. Ducati red. White Pearl. Lamborghini yellow. Matt black. Gun metall. Kawasaki green.

Now you are unique in TH :)

gun metal or a Matt black would look sweet, white has been done before, either colour would only require the tank upper fairings and tail unit to be sprayed if i was to re-spray in matt balck :)

Black is looking like the new green but black is such an ass to keep clean, and i do like to ride my bikes rain or shine.

I think it's going to come down to impulse and what my gf prefers, ohhhh and i have never 'gone black' before so i wouldn't know if i'd 'want to turn back' or not :D

Consider this poll closed as i just purchased my bike this evening, what colour did i get.................. well lets combine the 2 green & 4 green + tank re-spray votes to give 6 votes V's 7 (for black)...... I took the lesser vote in to consideration, well to be honest i just had to have the fastest colour and all the Kwakers i have had before have been green, the black bike does look great and i was tempted but i just couldn't turn black :D