Ooooooh New Look To Tv

doppa

Looks good, but seems quite akward for now. Maybe I'll get used to it??

hard to change from forums. I liked the pop up forum menu at the bottom of the old one.

The new one seems to be faster to scroll through the forums then the old version.

post-566-0-67682600-1324542588_thumb.jpg

hard to change from forums. I liked the pop up forum menu at the bottom of the old one.

How about a "pop-down" forum menu? Take a look in the upper right and click the little teardrop thingy to the right of the "View New Content" tab.

I know, hard to teach an old dog new tricks! cool.png

An old dog,

FKT

The new one seems to be faster to scroll through the forums then the old version.

post-566-0-67682600-1324542588_thumb.jpg

You have overlap buttons too thought only mine overlap

I really don't like this new change of format, but if I'm honest I didn't like the last change either, or the one before that. I got used to it eventually though and just about the time i did it changes again. I understand the need to marry advancing technologies and so forth, but I really don't see how the users experience is enhanced in any way. For what I'm paying for the use of this website I really can't complain though.

Yeah you right still prefer the previous pop-up forum menu where you can change easily...hope the Admin. would look into it..thanks.rolleyes.gif

Oh BTW i found the teardrop...thanks

Edited by chuang

I really don't like this new change of format, but if I'm honest I didn't like the last change either, or the one before that. I got used to it eventually though and just about the time i did it changes again. I understand the need to marry advancing technologies and so forth, but I really don't see how the users experience is enhanced in any way. For what I'm paying for the use of this website I really can't complain though.

I am with you on that. So far none of the posts seem to be talking about the advantages of the new one. Not being tech savvy it will take me a while to find them.

In the Thread Summary Page I wish the second headline in a thread would be on the second line and not just start right after the first bold headline and then wordwrap to the second line...

And in the top right the view new content & teardrop seems to overlap something else?...

In the Thread Summary Page I wish the second headline in a thread would be on the second line and not just start right after the first bold headline and then wordwrap to the second line...

And in the top right the view new content & teardrop seems to overlap something else?...

That is the 'Follow this topic' button. Would be best if we keep the issues with the new software in a single topic that is running below to allow admin/IT to look it over. Plus most answers are already there.

//Closed//