Russian Shaman Woman In C.M.

freedomnow

KRS1 How and why do you connect a dream of a devil with the passing of a relative?

He was a soldier and killed many people. When he died his soul went to hell and i saw the face of the devil in my dream upon his judgement, face looked like dripping grey clay and laughed, it was more than a dream it was like i was there.

God gives you a free pass until you realize what you are dong is wrong and why it is wrong, if you keep doing it you will have to pay the price and he doesn't forget what you have done...sooner or later, no matter what you will pay.

Pretty ignorant question you asked. Coincidence? No...the dream was not.

People like you may be skeptical to things you can't see or can't understand and may choose to call those that do stupid, gullible or feable minded. But in the end you will find out that it is real when you pass away. There are few things in my life that have happened that cannot be explained and more than mearly a coincidence. Don't ask me to tell you what they are, there is no point discussing it with someone who has already made the decision that it is not real.

See you in hell, i know i'll be there.

Edited by KRS1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KRS1 How and why do you connect a dream of a devil with the passing of a relative?

He was a soldier and killed many people. When he died his soul went to hell and i saw the face of the devil in my dream upon his judgement, face looked like dripping grey clay and laughed, it was more than a dream it was like i was there.

God gives you a free pass until you realize what you are dong is wrong and why it is wrong, if you keep doing it you will have to pay the price and he doesn't forget what you have done...sooner or later, no matter what you will pay.

Pretty ignorant question you asked. Coincidence? No...the dream was not.

People like you may be skeptical to things you can't see or can't understand and may choose to call those that do stupid, gullible or feable minded. But in the end you will find out that it is real when you pass away. There are few things in my life that have happened that cannot be explained and more than mearly a coincidence. Don't ask me to tell you what they are, there is no point discussing it with someone who has already made the decision that it is not real.

See you in hell, i know i'll be there.

Jeeze and a happy xmas to you too!

Bit like keeping track of ten billion tweets a day.

KRS1 .....if what you say is true, and I believe it is, then I have a free pass from god, ( how cool is that?) because I don't do no wrong.

Sorry if you think my question was ignorent, I just didn't see the connection of your dream and grandpa" kiilin".... it all makes sense now.

All sorts of things work for some people. Since moving to Thailand, I have seen tattoos cause peoples' businesses to turn around and I've seen spirits drink red Fanta through a straw. If something works it works.

What did those spirits drink before there was fanta??

Good question, I don't know the answer, but I do know that Fanta is not the only thing that spirits consume. Our spirits are just kids and do not predate Fanta, but it's possible that kids who perished prior to the invention of Fanta would favor sweets from that era rather than contemporary ones.

She has solved historic murder cases

http://www.rosemaryt...chic_medium.htm

People got jailed.

She told me my best friend's dead mum's name (Anne) and my dad's dead friend's name (Frank) in a single shot with zero drawn out cross-interrogation......no drumroll of 80 names.Single shot.

All I had to do was tell her the city name over the phone....boom 2 seconds flat.

Yet as I said 95% are bull in my opinion.The other 5% ?

The sceptics will deny they have anything till they are blue in the face.

I'd love Diana Manilova to challenge someone to a free reading, but it looks like she falls into the 95% group anyway !

she has solved what historic murder case?? do u just make this up as u go along?

coffee1.gif

All sorts of things work for some people. Since moving to Thailand, I have seen tattoos cause peoples' businesses to turn around and I've seen spirits drink red Fanta through a straw. If something works it works.

What did those spirits drink before there was fanta??

Good question, I don't know the answer, but I do know that Fanta is not the only thing that spirits consume. Our spirits are just kids and do not predate Fanta, but it's possible that kids who perished prior to the invention of Fanta would favor sweets from that era rather than contemporary ones.

The spirits in my garden are really fussy, they've never eaten or drank anything I've left for them.

People got jailed.

She told me my best friend's dead mum's name (Anne) and my dad's dead friend's name (Frank) in a single shot with zero drawn out cross-interrogation......no drumroll of 80 names.Single shot.

All I had to do was tell her the city name over the phone....boom 2 seconds flat.

I'd love Diana Manilova to challenge someone to a free reading, but it looks like she falls into the 95% group anyway !

she has solved what historic murder case?? do u just make this up as u go along?

coffee1.gif

Looking for the answer in the tea leaves? laugh.png

Seems to me, now that to OP has asked here on this open forum and gotten no solid input about the Russian psychic, he should just pay her a visit and report back. Couldn't hurt, could it?

It is 5000 Baht for 1.5 hours so always good to ask local in the chance people have been.

I want to go, just hoping next few days someone else posts their exp. with her.

Thanks !

What do you really want to know? It's very easy for any diviner to tell you dates to get you to believe, but I can't really go into that here. In the nineties, there were many prophetesses in Russia that were gifted. They could tell you things through prayer sessions, and those were things you could easily discern from your dreams ( in my own case and my then fiancée ).

The only person that can tell you about your future is you. You just have to pay close attention to your dreams ( that depends on if you're very spiritual ).

The spirits in my garden are really fussy, they've never eaten or drank anything I've left for them.

Try leaving them something other than stale Leo and regurgitated chips.

"I've left for them", really should have said "she has left for them".

Regarding your idea of a meal you think I would have left, I think you are being far too generous to me......I might stick a few bird seeds on there, though......they seem to go quite quickly.

Edited by uptheos

Try leaving them something other than stale Leo and regurgitated chips.

"I've left for them", really should have said "she has left for them".

Regarding your idea of a meal you think I would have left, I think you are being far too generous to me......I might stick a few bird seeds on there, though......they seem to go quite quickly.

Could be a few reasons for it. Do you know the people who lived in your house before you? Sometime spirits will move with previous inhabitants of a house and then live at their new domicile. Also, what kind of dolls are you using? I can refer you to our tattoo guy if you would like help troubleshooting this.

Edited by OriginalPoster

I once had a dream the night before and international football game that Denmark would win 3-1 away from home. I even dreamt that the third goal would be a deflected shot.

Put a 10er on the score at odds 20-1 and won.

I wish I had more dreams like that.

I once had a dream the night before and international football game that Denmark would win 3-1 away from home. I even dreamt that the third goal would be a deflected shot.

Denmark winning 3-1 away is a major phenomenon in itself!!

I'm converted. biggrin.png

PS who did they beat?

Hey watch it you, that's fighting talk :-)

And I'll have you know that Denmark beat Portugal 3-1 away from home and at home as well.

But this was against Belgia back in 95' and the thing is that Denmark had already beaten Belgia at home in the qualifier with the same score.

So I properly just had the dream based on the that game.

Hey watch it you, that's fighting talk :-)

And I'll have you know that Denmark beat Portugal 3-1 away from home and at home as well.

But this was against Belgia back in 95' and the thing is that Denmark had already beaten Belgia at home in the qualifier with the same score.

So I properly just had the dream based on the that game.

You're not Richard Moller Nielsen, by any chance? ph34r.png

People got jailed.

I looked at her web site.

She claims 60,000 satisfied customers.

That set the BS bells a ringing.

$200 dollars a one hour session. $120 a half hour session. And she can do a family for $400 a hour.

One rich person that one.

Let the spirits rest now.....!burp.gif

I'll leave the next FOB to go and visit the shaman to be told they are "from Jupiter and should read Winnie the Pooh to divine life's mysteries....." Deep, life changing stuff there.

Edited by freedomnow