Russian Shaman Woman In C.M.

freedomnow

Anyone ever visited this Russian psychic shaman woman in C.M. just east off of Nim. Rd. ?

http://www.lifeevent...ic-readings.htm

I read a few pages deep in google that she said she was exceedingly old compared to her physical appearance age.I found the age a bit difficult to believe.

I have had undeniable readings that were not vague from famous psychic types, but I always try to investigate the credibility first.

Edited by freedomnow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To check credibility, check out the psychics that have passed the fair tests and won the huge sum of money offered by The James Randi Foundation.

True double blind testing of all this stuff, and offered to the true big names in this field.

To save you time, this prize and offer has been around for donkeys years, no one at all has ever proven any ability such as pyschic powers etc etc.

Save your money, and don't give it to cold readers, charlatans, tricksters etc. Maybe give your money to a good charity.

Anyone ever visited this Russian psychic shaman woman in C.M. just east off of Nim. Rd. ?

I read a few pages deep in google that she said she was exceedingly old compared to her physical appearance age.I found the age a bit difficult to believe.

I have had undeniable readings that were not vague from famous psychic types, but I always try to investigate the credibility first.

Edited by mallmagician

To check credibility, check out the psychics that have passed the fair tests and won the huge sum of money offered by The James Randi Foundation.

It's a mistake to dismiss what you don't understand.

I've seen quite a few alternative treatments work - things that are dismissed by western medicine as not working. Reiki for one - one session is all it took to remove my wife's back pain, and it didn't come back in 10 years. Then there's acupuncture which is only very slowly getting acceptance in the west...

Most recently a friend told me this store: He injured his shoulder in a motorbike accident and was in pain for months after. Western Doctors couldn't help (he went to an expensive hospital in BKK). Then he was in Laos, and by chance a Shaman in a village offered to treat him; having nothing to lose he was there for a week. Now he says his shoulder is better than before - stronger than the other one.

IMO if something works, we should make use of it.

That said there's many charlatans and you have to be careful. But I find them rather easy to identify, to be honest. You can tell, just have to look a bit closer. I don't know anything about this Russian Shaman so no idea about that...

True double blind testing of all this stuff, and offered to the true big names in this field.

To save you time, this prize and offer has been around for donkeys years, no one at all has ever proven any ability such as pyschic powers etc etc.

Save your money, and don't give it to cold readers, charlatans, tricksters etc. Maybe give your money to a good charity.

I checked out the website.... she is obviously just another wooist, good for her, sure beats working for a living. "don't dismiss what you don't understand" (?) this is all too easy to understand.

There are diviners that bet and essentially won Randi's prize .He has wiggled out a lot of proof by offering thin counter-proof.That has not been made public. I thought all this stuff was solid bunk before.Not anymore. However,I always try to ask people who may have had a reading.

I can give the email address of a guy who would blow the socks off the hard-nosed skeptic (which I was) with absolute accuracy, but only by PM.He is in top 1% in the world, but not showbizzy and a bit private.

Anyway, I don't discount a person immediately but hope maybe someone on here has had the 1.5 hour reading with her ! In my view 80% are winging it.10% are good ....the rest if you dig hard enough can amaze. Her, I'm not sure yet.

Edited by freedomnow

she is in the wrong town,should be down south in pattaya where the russian hang out.who is going believe what she says

No, Chiang Mai is a pretty good place for this type of thing. The city attracts legions of people who reject anything pertaining to science and medicine out-of-hand, and accept any/all alternatives instinctively.

Edited by OriginalPoster

You list any of your own credibility by saying people have won the prize but Randi wiggles out of it. Source please? Can you back it up in any way?

I personally used to study this field, having been a magician for some years. I could show you people (myself included) that could convince any sceptic too. Where it all falls apart is when a very fair test is given to eliminate cheating and pot luck random chance, cold reading, swami gimmicks, psychological trickery etc etc. that is the only restrictions Randi puts on any challenger. A simple fair and agreed by both parties with independent adjudication, test. No one has ever won, because once you eliminate the potential for trickery, or fishing, or any of these real world sources of achieving what you view to be true powers, then it's simply never been demonstrated in these conditions.

I do understand, and am not commenting with basic knowledge. I have deep insight into this stuff, and will happily provide you with further insight if you would like to bring any evidence to the table. For example, often a pyschic will let you record their sessions. Give me an unedited recording of one of the top 1%, and I will happily analyse it for you, and demonstrate how the illusion is achieved.

And don't get me started on so called faith healers....

There are diviners that bet and essentially won Randi's prize .He has wiggled out a lot of proof by offering thin counter-proof.That has not been made public. I thought all this stuff was solid bunk before.Not anymore. However,I always try to ask people who may have had a reading.

I can give the email address of a guy who would blow the socks off the hard-nosed skeptic (which I was) with absolute accuracy, but only by PM.He is in top 1% in the world, but not showbizzy and a bit private.

Anyway, I don't discount a person immediately but hope maybe someone on here has had the 1.5 hour reading with her ! In my view 80% are winging it.10% are good ....the rest if you dig hard enough can amaze. Her, I'm not sure yet.

It's a mistake to dismiss what you don't understand.

I've seen quite a few alternative treatments work - things that are dismissed by western medicine as not working. Reiki for one - one session is all it took to remove my wife's back pain, and it didn't come back in 10 years. Then there's acupuncture which is only very slowly getting acceptance in the west...

Most recently a friend told me this store: He injured his shoulder in a motorbike accident and was in pain for months after. Western Doctors couldn't help (he went to an expensive hospital in BKK). Then he was in Laos, and by chance a Shaman in a village offered to treat him; having nothing to lose he was there for a week. Now he says his shoulder is better than before - stronger than the other one.

IMO if something works, we should make use of it.

That said there's many charlatans and you have to be careful. But I find them rather easy to identify, to be honest. You can tell, just have to look a bit closer. I don't know anything about this Russian Shaman so no idea about that...

All sorts of things work for some people. Since moving to Thailand, I have seen tattoos cause peoples' businesses to turn around and I've seen spirits drink red Fanta through a straw. If something works it works.

Vesica.org have info on people who bet Randi but he reneged on the payment.It was not highly publicised.

I'm not a defender of this stuff........I'm just hoping to get in touch with someone who has had a reading with her.

If you believe you believe,if you don't you don't. I'm not looking to convince anyone.

Vesica.org have info on people who bet Randi but he reneged on the payment.It was not highly publicised.

I'm not a defender of this stuff........I'm just hoping to get in touch with someone who has had a reading with her.

If you believe you believe,if you don't you don't. I'm not looking to convince anyone.

Fair enough - Sorry to hijack the post. BUt I cannot find the vesica reference to Randi - So if you can give any names of anyone that has had this happen to them, perhaps I can look into it. I want to believe, so help me. :)

Fair enough - Sorry to hijack the post. BUt I cannot find the vesica reference to Randi - So if you can give any names of anyone that has had this happen to them, perhaps I can look into it. I want to believe, so help me. smile.gif

You'd have to contact Vesica directly and then get Robert.He is a high level initiate into various schools.

I didn't understand your PM. Please answer my question here. And if you can come up with a reasonable wager and conditions, I'd be happy to bet. Please no more pms. Thanks.

Nope, sorry...and besides, you come across as curt.

Like I said, if you believe you believe,if you don't you don't. I'm not looking to convince anyone.

I'm just trying to see if someone has had a reading with Diana Manilova as she is based in C.M.

Edited by freedomnow

Nope, sorry...and besides, you come across as curt.

What's that got to do with making money?

Like I said, if you believe you believe,if you don't you don't. I'm not looking to convince anyone.

I'm just trying to see if someone has had a reading with Diana Manilova as she is based in C.M.

ok.

whistling.gif

What's that got to do with making money?

Being friendly in posts costs nothing.

I know where you're coming from, so called psychic-mediums taking money from the gullible.

I was a 100% skeptic, now 99%.jap.gif

Edited by freedomnow

I know 2 people who've seen her more as a curiosity from what I gather. Both of them were fairly neutral about the experience. Their response to me may also be due to them knowing me - I'm not a 100% doubter in things outside the norm but I always want to know if they at least were 100% convinced and if so specifically why.

I try out things like Chinese Medicine and healing and I've not problem as long as I get tangible results. I haven't had a lot of tangible and recognizable benefit from acupuncture but Chinese herbs I have and the diagnosis seems to be fairly good. Luckily acupuncture is a lot cheaper in Chiang Mai than it is in Australia (100 bucks a session! <deleted>!) though so it's not as much of a kick in the nuts when it doesn't work.

The most benefit I've had from any of the more fringe therapies was a Kinesiologist who helped a funky ankle that I'd had for 2 years heal in a week. I allow that it could have been a coincidence but nothing else I tried from acupuncture, physio, myotherapy, massage and other stuff would help. Having said that the second time I went back for another issue it didn't do much.

i think all these things cannot be put in the same basket-

placebos work, believing i healing can work very well not just with imagined illnesses

divining also can work -there are magnetic fields the human body is sensitive to and the rod shows that

many use it to find water easily and cheaply

but psychics work only for themselves

it s bogus

I know 2 people who've seen her more as a curiosity from what I gather. Both of them were fairly neutral about the experience. Their response to me may also be due to them knowing me - I'm not a 100% doubter in things outside the norm but I always want to know if they at least were 100% convinced and if so specifically why.

THANK YOU.

1 post that is not a feedback review from her site.

If no-one else posted a "WOW scary accuracy...She told me specific past events/dates only I could know." then I doubt I'd go.

Only encountered 2 like that so far after much searching.

Edited by freedomnow