Watches

estepona

Hi, I am a watch victim, love em - have too many, there is only one real watch dealer outside the big centres that I have found. I only have a card from their Optician shop, though it is in the same space at 101 - 105 Tha Phae Rd - Ph 053 276 483, name of business is Charoensilpa Optical, the watch dept has real qualified watch makers you can see working on pieces, and a reasonable range of mid to upper level brands. I met the son named Sonny, well spoken, just completed an MBA in the UK - Nuff said.

Hi, I am a watch victim, love em - have too many, there is only one real watch dealer outside the big centres that I have found. I only have a card from their Optician shop, though it is in the same space at 101 - 105 Tha Phae Rd - Ph 053 276 483, name of business is Charoensilpa Optical, the watch dept has real qualified watch makers you can see working on pieces, and a reasonable range of mid to upper level brands. I met the son named Sonny, well spoken, just completed an MBA in the UK - Nuff said.

I too, can recommend Charoensilp. I have done a lot of business with them.

Charoensilpa Optical repairs watches as well?