Basic Help For Newbie

francois

• 1 month later...

Thanks Francois,

I signed up, registered, I am apparently enrolled in the class, but when I type in my password to acccess the lessons it doesn't let me in.... :o

Is there anywhere a crash course in Linux available (I mean some sort of real life training in Bangkok or better Pattaya), where I could learn the basics in say two days?

All I found in the internet so far went after elaborating how great Linus Thorwalds was/is straight into tech talk. I'm not a computer newbie, but the Linux gibberish is just too much for beginners...

Help Please!

Thanks Francois,

I signed up, registered, I am apparently enrolled in the class, but when I type in my password to acccess the lessons it doesn't let me in.... :o

Is there anywhere a crash course in Linux available (I mean some sort of real life training in Bangkok or better Pattaya), where I could learn the basics in say two days?

All I found in the internet so far went after elaborating how great Linus Thorwalds was/is straight into tech talk. I'm not a computer newbie, but the Linux gibberish is just too much for beginners...

Help Please!

hi'

may be you had to register in conforming by an email you would have received, not sure of this ...

finding some linux days in BKK shouldn't be difficult as the linux work group in Thailand is pretty active :D

make a search about this working group, thai linux users.

francois