Druggings In Pattaya.

facey

Drugged in Bangkok,took 2 women back to my room, went for a piss and they dropped a pill in my drink.woke 15 hours later, 4700 dollars less onmy bank card. Bank reimbursed me.

How can they take 4700 from your bank did you keep your pin code somewhere.

Drugged in Bangkok,took 2 women back to my room, went for a piss and they dropped a pill in my drink.woke 15 hours later, 4700 dollars less onmy bank card. Bank reimbursed me.

What a generous bank! Care to divulge its name? I'm pretty sure my Thai bank wouldn't reimburse me if my PIN number was divulged to strangers.

Happened this morning in Viewtalay6 on beach road. 3 girls met outside Central. He was served fruit and found the fruit tasted unusual. He did not even eat the entire piece. Woke up 10 hours later (luckily!).

Drugged fruit! Now I've heard it all!

Rumor has it that the women used to put the drug on their nipples but the drug seeped into their systems and quite often the girls would pass out too.

Happened this morning in Viewtalay6 on beach road. 3 girls met outside Central. He was served fruit and found the fruit tasted unusual. He did not even eat the entire piece. Woke up 10 hours later (luckily!).

Drugged fruit! Now I've heard it all!

Rumor has it that the women used to put the drug on their nipples but the drug seeped into their systems and quite often the girls would pass out too.

I really wonder what it is i only know about GHB and of course crushed xanax but that is not a clear liquid.

Also it would be real dangerous to drug someone as too much of any anastetic could kill someone.

Edited by robblok

12+ years and never happened to me. Happened to 1 guy I know about 11 years back in Trat.

Glad I'm not a sexpat and/or bar monger.

I'm glad for you too, you sound like an upstanding citizen. So much above those others because sex is bad and we all know that.

Did I say that? NO, all I said was that I am glad that I don't fall into the catagory that is suseptable for these drugings. I don't frequent bars (my choice) and I don't go with bar girls etc. To all who do, all the power to them and I hope they stay safe. Just not MY thing that's all.

12+ years and never happened to me. Happened to 1 guy I know about 11 years back in Trat.

Glad I'm not a sexpat and/or bar monger.

I'm glad for you too, you sound like an upstanding citizen. So much above those others because sex is bad and we all know that.

Did I say that? NO, all I said was that I am glad that I don't fall into the catagory that is suseptable for these drugings. I don't frequent bars (my choice) and I don't go with bar girls etc. To all who do, all the power to them and I hope they stay safe. Just not MY thing that's all.

I fall in the same catagory as you i just don't advertise it on the forum. Sounded like you wanted to look down on some people if not, my appologies.

Valuables of any sort and passports belong in the safety-box down at the reception when it comes to "hit the town" in Pattaya. Rolex: One can always ask the time of the night from other farangs that wear cheaper watches. Passport: I know that there is a requirement that a farang has to carry his passport on him, but I have never heard of anyone beeing arrested for only carriing a copy of his passport on him.

Bankcard: Also into the safety-box.The cash that one intends to spend for the evening belongs into a FRONT-Pocket of the trousers. The amount of cash should also include the amount that would be enough for any "lady-business" later on.

Without bankcard on you, the chances of overspending (and possibly regretting it the next day), are less. cheesy.gif

Cheers.

Here is a video news report of one drugging

a package containing a clear liquid partially consummed

ANY IDEAS?

Could be GHB that will knock you out but tastes horrible and wont knock you out for 10 hours but less. If dosed correctly its a party drug.

GHB tastes like salt water and about 10ml will do you pretty good

Here is a video news report of one drugging

a package containing a clear liquid partially consummed

ANY IDEAS?

Could be GHB that will knock you out but tastes horrible and wont knock you out for 10 hours but less. If dosed correctly its a party drug.

GHB tastes like salt water and about 10ml will do you pretty good

Yes it will do you pretty good.. but it tastes a lot worse then salt water. 10ml would knock you out for sure but you would taste and might even vomit its that bad. But GHB is easy to make even with stuff here in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally know of three cases all a few years ago one was a 'long time girl friend' who poured her other half a glass of wine (he said that at the time he thought it strange as she was a lazy bitch) he wakes up a day later most of his stuff including motorcycle gone, he reported it to MIB and had the wine analyzed it had traces of a drug that anesthetizes you, which is apparently used in hospitals.

Another (tight as a ducks ass, piss head) acquaintance thought he was going to get a cheap 'leg over' with an older woman he met in a bar (it was her first time in the bar).

He took her back to his room they each drank a bottle of beer from his fridge so he gave her the money to pop out and get a couple of bottles, upon her return he jumped in the shower when he came out she handed him the open bottle of beer that is the last thing he remembers .........

He wakes up a day later not quite sure what has happened goes straight to the fridge necks the only bottle of beer (which was open) in there, which just happened to be the 'doctored' bottle that had previously knocked him out, the <deleted> was out for another 24 hours .....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Another friend escaped in as much that he thinks his drink was 'done' in a bar but he managed to make his way back home (alone) before the effects overcame him.

• Like 1

I was staying at the Mothership across from Nana Plaza. Across the street at 4 PM I was having a beer. The toilet was dirty to I went back to my room at the hotel. I woke up 14 hours later. The second time I was not so lucky. They stole my passport.

Same area, Nana Hotel 2006. I remember being in the elevator alone, woke up naked some time later with 2 dames arguing. I was completely disorientated, had no idea where I met them. Got rid of the older one, quizzed the younger about why they were rowing, She said she had just met the older woman and she needed help to rob me, which the younger was refusing. Got rid of her too, but tipped her a little for her honesty

Every hotel I have stayed at, wakes me up the next day. The cleaning girls are quite persistent because I assume they only get paid if they clean a room. I suspect smaller places or those tiny apartments in the 4 to 8 room size get less attention. Just hard to imagine the moderate to large sized places ignoring somebody in their room for 2 days.

I know of one case of drugging in Bangkok many years ago. The victim was dead after.

Don't know personally of any other case, but it happens.

Years ago in Bangkok in a rather shady bar the lady(boy? Was kind of toasted at that time... ) sitting next to me was quite pushy that I drink up. I joked maybe you can help me and offered her to drink from the same bottle which she refused. I smelled a rat, paid and left without drinking any further from that bottle.

sent from my Android phone