Need A Gate And Fence Made In Kampaeng Phet Area

prefabs

I need a gate made, just a normal sliding deal about 8 feet across and 5 feet high. Add to that I need 2 bits of fencing made about 7 feet long and 4 feet high which will be installed on top of a small wall. It will be just the usual arrangement as seen all over illages country wide. Does anyone have any idea where this arrangement could be made and fitted in the KP area? Our house is about 45km from the city centre

If you want a sliding type gate you will have two choices an R/iron or S/Steel. R/Iron being the cheapest but you will have to paint it every 2 year's or it will go rusty. I had one R/Iron and thought I'll paint it myself simple enough. Well 2 week's later got half way through and gave up, as it was a little past it's sell by date I went and got a new one sorted in S/S. Yes not cheap but not a crazy price either. You can also have the S/S one with a motor and via a remote or a push button in the house help's big time when it's P/ssing down.

There are several places in K.K.Phet that do both. I had a poke around and the best one that did S/S that's if you want it is called 180 their phone No: is 155716879 The boss name's Alex his mobile is 0891081415 speak's good English. Better to phone his mobile as you might get peep's that don't speak English. If you want to see how they perform just go over the Bridge from the 1 BKK/Tak road not the bus station the University one and they are about 700mt on the left after the bridge. Ask him to direct you to Fred's place not to far and you can see what he's done for me. As far as R/Iron go's Sorry don't know any phone No: But if you need I can sort some out. Both will have to be done after the New year's break as they will all be closed. Reopen about the 4/5 Jan. Doesn't cost anything to get a price. Hope this help's.

Morning Fred, hoppy new year to you, the XXXB still awaits me! I will have the same probem with the gate soon and I was thinking S/S too so can you give me an idea on price? Not to bother about the remote bit, just a basic gate that I can slide across. I cant see the gate today because of the mist from the josticks, its not the usual problem!

Bugger me Dave how long is a piece of string. The peep's I used have a shop in N/S So they tell me, if you phone the mobile No: I put in the other post Alex (mention my name) will tell you where it is. Reason why I cant price it is I had mine done several year's ago and the price included fence's Motor 4 canopy's + so many other bit's I don't want to think about. And it all depend's what type of gate you have fancy of plain. Grade 1 or grade 2 S/S.

Happy new year to you too, hope you had a good one.

On another post you put about fake bank note's, Yes got one of those two year's ago In K.K.P. It was a 20bt one I ask you who the xxx want's to go to the bother of doing those. Gave it to the wife and she got rid of it in 7/11.

Bugger me Dave how long is a piece of string. The peep's I used have a shop in N/S So they tell me, if you phone the mobile No: I put in the other post Alex (mention my name) will tell you where it is. Reason why I cant price it is I had mine done several year's ago and the price included fence's Motor 4 canopy's + so many other bit's I don't want to think about. And it all depend's what type of gate you have fancy of plain. Grade 1 or grade 2 S/S.

Happy new year to you too, hope you had a good one.

On another post you put about fake bank note's, Yes got one of those two year's ago In K.K.P. It was a 20bt one I ask you who the xxx want's to go to the bother of doing those. Gave it to the wife and she got rid of it in 7/11.

My wife got a wrought iron gate a few years ago while I was offshore somewhere but it wasn't that good and we never used to shut it after a couple of years because you could just walk next door and come in through the fence.

Last year I resurfaced the drive and the gate runner is about 3 inches under the new(ish) surface.

Thanks Fred, chap in the next village quoted 50,000, it was obvious he didn't want the job as he was too busy. Was in Pattaya this weekend, gave sizes and requirements, was about half that price for Wrought Iron (or steel)

Thanks Fred, chap in the next village quoted 50,000, it was obvious he didn't want the job as he was too busy. Was in Pattaya this weekend, gave sizes and requirements, was about half that price for Wrought Iron (or steel)

Your welcome. Give Alex a call, I know they reopened the 3rd and let us know how you get on might help Bill/Nong38 in N/S.