Nakhon Sawan/Kampaeng Phet Travel Agencies

Chris.B

Hello Chris, I am in the heavenly City of Nakhon Sawan, I have never seen a travel agents here or anything that might be hiding that service, however, I will be with a local friend in the next week or so he went to the Phillipines earlier last year, I will ask where he got the tickets from, it was an Amway gathering so it may it was done through them, but I will let you know.

Personally I look at a direct booking through Eva or Thai and someone did mention that Emirates have a sale on until 9th Jan for flights up to 30th June, have a look on the travel forum for it.

I have checked with neighbour who works in the Gulf, he says there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan, just a thought for you I am told that Southall travel.com do issue tickets for BKK-LHR-BKK which unusal most travel agents dont, give them a try. I have used them for my last 2 trips here and they are good on price and on schedule changes, sent me a new ticket to download, so maybe?

I have checked with neighbour who works in the Gulf, he says there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan, just a thought for you I am told that Southall travel.com do issue tickets for BKK-LHR-BKK which unusal most travel agents dont, give them a try. I have used them for my last 2 trips here and they are good on price and on schedule changes, sent me a new ticket to download, so maybe?

Thanks for your responses guys, you have confirmed my suspiscions. My wife needs a o/w ticket to LHR in 2 or 3 weeks time. I think there may be a problem if I book her a ticket with my credit card as I believe airline companies can ask to see the credit card used when departing?

I am trying to work out the best way for her to purchase a ticket. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Thanks for your responses guys, you have confirmed my suspiscions. My wife needs a o/w ticket to LHR in 2 or 3 weeks time. I think there may be a problem if I book her a ticket with my credit card as I believe airline companies can ask to see the credit card used when departing?

I am trying to work out the best way for her to purchase a ticket. Any suggestions?

Regards,

You can use your C/C but you will more than likely have to fill in a disclaimer form. If you check with the T/Agent they will put you right.

Thanks, I did have a look at Southall's web site but you can't enter BKK into the flight departure box? Presumably you have to arrange it direct by phone/email?

Thanks, I did have a look at Southall's web site but you can't enter BKK into the flight departure box? Presumably you have to arrange it direct by phone/email?

I used S/T some year's ago and found it better to phone them. Got my E.ticket sorted in about 5 Min: And you will have to ask them about your ATM card as the ticket won't be in your name.