Non B Visa

Hi all, Happy New Year, i am thinking of applying for Non B Visa package from one of the sponsors on TV and have been in contact with them via email and i have been assured that it is a legal way of getting a longer visa, i will have to get it stamped every 90 days at a border can anyone tell me how much this stamp will cost at the border

Cheers

Scoop1

There is no such legal method unless you really have a valid reason for such business travel. What you seem to be doing is using a service to write a letter to allow you to obtain a multi entry visa from a Consulate on basis of business travel. This would not allow more than a 90 day stay before leaving the country. If multi entry you could then return for a new 90 day stay after entering another country and returning. So cost would be transportation and any visa fees for other country.

Thanks Lopburi3, have you any idea on the cost for visa and stamp at Laos, they have told me that it is perfectly legal, "The paperwork that we provide does not imply that you will be an employee of the company, but specifies that you will be a potential investor in Thailand, with no obligation to actually invest funds during your stay in the country"

Scoop1

Thanks Lopburi3, have you any idea on the cost for visa and stamp at Laos, they have told me that it is perfectly legal, "The paperwork that we provide does not imply that you will be an employee of the company, but specifies that you will be a potential investor in Thailand, with no obligation to actually invest funds during your stay in the country"

Scoop1

Lao visa prices can be different depending on nationality.

Edited by beechguy

passifier.gif Well the agency are right...from their point of view...THEY are not doing anything questionable.

You are going to them asking them to help you obtain a visa. The problem is that visa is dependent on you having a legitimate reason for getting that visa.

Non O "B" visas are issued to people who need them for Business related reasons. That's what the B is meant to show.

If for some reason, that fact is questioned by the immigration later, and it is found to be untrue, the AGENCY you used couldn't care less. They will have no legal problems. They merely did what you requested they do.

IF that is the case, and YOU get caught, then YOU will have problems. It is you who is always presumed to take the responsibility for taking care of your own visa details.

Anyhow, just think about that point.

coffee1.gif

There is a multi entry non immigrant B visa valid for one year which seems to be what he is talking about. Businessmen get and use such visas all the time and don't have work permits or work in Thailand.

Thanks.

I should have read this forum years ago instead of just the email headline stuff.