Emergency Bike Sale

I have to fly a sick wheelchair ridden relative to Hawaii at 8pm tonight to be back with his immediate family as his last dying wish, and need to sell my bike by 6pm Jan 1st - Chiang Mai only

Its a CBR 150 (carb) - the fastest CBR 150 in CNX (i am not kidding or bragging), can now beat CBR 250's at every range - quarter mile 13.70 seconds

1) Racing CDI

2) Racing Plug

3) Racing Plug Wire

4) Racing Carb bored and flowed to 30mm

5) Modified Airbox

6) Modified Air Filter

7) Velocity Stacked

8) Ported and Flowed Intake

9) Racing Exhaust

10) Michelin Pilot Sportys 2 months old

11) New Yazaki Brake Pads

12) New Chain and Sprockets

13) Modified PAIR control valve (removed)

14) Lowered 0.75 " in front, perfect for 5'-8" rider on Doi Suthep with long arms.

Top speed 160 kph crouched, 150 kph sitting upright....300 kilometers per 250 baht fill up. Bike is in excellent condition, and i really mean excellent. I wont waste your time. Bike has been carefully tuned by myself at every stage of modification, matching jets, airflow and needle heights. There are no dead spots at any RPM range and climbs in every area.

At 120 kph it still climbs and does not bog out like typical CBR 150's, it accelerates straight to 160 kph, top speed is even with an NSR 150 (NSR's have a higher speedo deviation indicating 175 kph)...Sorry for posting it here but need an extremely quick sale today, if i want to get on that plane.

Selling for 40k baht, near showroom condition. Dealer prices in Chiang Mai are 50-55k baht for used bikes and not of the same condition as mine, i will repurchase the bike from you upon my return if you would like in 1 month. Bike will not be for sale after January 1st, cuz that means i couldnt sell it fast enough to get on the plane, and will remain here posting on this forum like the rest of you wanke_rs.

<snip> Greenbook is in my name. Front and upper side fairings as well as headlight assembly are new.

Includes full tool kit and serrated Victorinox Swiss Ranger Knife with clip

Edited by soundman
Personal info. removed.