Welcome To New Members - 2555/2012

Tywais

Hi All i just re-joined here, was a member a few years ago while living in Thailand. Look forward to posting and reading up on things again.

Hi mate..welcome back.welcomeani.gif A word to the wise...there's a Luton fan on the Samui forum who needs winding up.

Feel free to PM me for details...wink.png

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone 25 year old English guy here just signed to the forum been living in Bangkok for 4years just moved back to good ol England whilst the mrs does her Masters will be back next June nice to meet everyone

You have my sympathy...mind you at least Spring is in the air!

Hi guys and gals.

36 year old Norwegian dud here. Im moving to Bkk next week with my wife, who I meet in Melbourne in 2009. After 2 years in Norway, we are now moving to Bkk so she can try to land her dream job (no its not in a bar or something like that). Pretty main stream guy who loves his football, a good bar and some nice entertainment. Its allowed to look on the menu, even if you are on a diet. :) Guess I must try to find a bar or pub to watch my weekly football, and maybe find some 5-a-side to join.

So when I move there next week, I would love to catch with some of you guys for a beer, as I dont expect to click with my wifes friends. :) So drop me a message if you guys have something going on.

Cheers

Troy

I would welcome u to the forum Troy

But I notice your best new buddy is taking good care of you already ;)

I'm sure he will be along here any minute waving his yid army flag :lol:

Ps. Will you be working while in Bkk? That will also help you meet more people.....

But I notice your best new buddy is taking good care of you already wink.png

I'm sure he will be along here any minute waving his yid army flag laugh.png

Ps. Will you be working while in Bkk? That will also help you meet more people.....

I do have some friends who also have the same sickness as you have, supporting Arsenal I mean wink.png They seem to be hitting their form just at the right moment thou.

Planning to freelance, so I dont think I will meet people like that. But I never had any problems meeting people, so im sure it will be alright. New best buddy?

Edited by Troyron

I do have some friends who also have the same sickness as you have, supporting Arsenal I mean wink.png They seem to be hitting their form just at the right moment thou.

Planning to freelance, so I dont think I will meet people like that. But I never had any problems meeting people, so im sure it will be alright. New best buddy?

Welcome to Thaivisa! WPFflags.gif

Look here for 5-a-side....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/330383-5-a-side-football-futsal-sathornsilom-wanna-play/page__st__875

I hope you enjoy Bangkok! smile.png

Welcome to Thaivisa! WPFflags.gif

Look here for 5-a-side....

http://www.thaivisa....y/page__st__875

I hope you enjoy Bangkok! smile.png

Thx, im sure I will. Use a month to get used to the busy city scene and the way things are done, then I should be fine. I also guess I will get some grey hair when Im going to apply for a non im I visa. :)

Hair dye my friend....just don't tell anyone...ph34r.pngph34r.png

back in the 90's highlights was the thing smile.png

Wish l had some to highlight. angry.png

Plant some hair seeds in your head and start watering your ears every day.

Its what my nephew said to my brother the other day. Proper Dobby moment. biggrin.png

Sanuk hi there

Thanks for saying hello. Enjoy!!

Yeah hi...we like more sanuk on the forum! smile.png

Yeh, l play once a week, 147 eludes me though. cowboy.gif

Trans is alway good for a laugh, what's 147, a new hair restorer. intheclub.gif

Sanuk hi there

Thanks for saying hello. Enjoy!!

Nooooooooooooo, max score in sanuk-er drunk.gif

Nooooooooooooo, max score in sanuk-er drunk.gif

Getting to sound good first our drag race then you buy the beers and we can play some sanuker, 10 tooth pick a point of course.partytime2.gif

Hello

Just another old guy, going through a divorce after 35 years. I have been reading about Thailand quite a bit, and the area right outside of Chaing Mai, really seems to be the best place for a guy like me. I am not looking for bar life, since I don;t drink, just some peace and a less stressful life than what i have had in the past. Looking forward to reading the post, and gaining knowledge.

Thanks

D

I don't know how people survive in that kind of freezing temp. And then to have to so the normal things in life like getting out of the house!

I would never leave my heated room. Ever!!

So I feel for you. And hope the next 24 hrs goes quickly for u :D

I don't know how people survive in that kind of freezing temp. And then to have to so the normal things in life like getting out of the house!

I would never leave my heated room. Ever!!

So I feel for you. And hope the next 24 hrs goes quickly for u biggrin.png

well the "record" here is minus 51,4 degrees C!!! Personally I have experienced 41, Its so cold that pee goes to snow if you do your thing outside!!! :)

I am a Brit born in 1984 (hence the username) married with a Thai girl (same age). We have one baby daughter and my wife is pregnant again. We have been together for 3 years and have been back and forth between UK and Thailand. We have a Thai spa in London and will open a new branch in Bangkok in a few weeks. I have been addicted to browsing TV forums since I recently downloaded the iPhone app!