Welcome To New Members - 2555/2012

Tywais

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcomeani.gif to the forum brit 1984 and MaxwellsDemon!

A lurker eh?....well now see if you can knock some sense into this lot...

brit...I'm intrigued...that female customer...exactly what.....oh hmmm never mind....we can discuss it later maybe...less ears...heh...! tongue.png

• Like 1

Welcome all. Not fear, speak your mind. I do and get abuse drunk.gif but it is great fun, well, most of the time. giggle.gif

I abuse trans all the time and this duck geezer comes along and ( snips) my word expressions all the time but it's fun and most of the time the duck is right.intheclub.gif

Edited by Kwasaki

Welcome all. Not fear, speak your mind. I do and get abuse drunk.gif but it is great fun, well, most of the time. giggle.gif

I abuse trans all the time and this duck geezer comes along and ( snips) my word expressions all the time but it's fun and most of the time the duck is right.intheclub.gif

Yep not always agree...but keep perspective and try to see the others point of view. Only then do I attack it...tongue.png

Brit - TV is celebrating 10 years later in 2012 :)

welcome disander. And I see the others have been very warmly taken in by transam and smokie

cheers boys

Brit - TV is celebrating 10 years later in 2012

I see you are a "global moderator". How does the hierarchy structure work? How many levels are there? How many people / robots at each level? Does TV have employees? Who owns TV? Is there a big boss sat in a throne somewhere (maybe in a hillside villa overlooking the ocean)? If so, has anyone ever met him/her/it?

I see you are a "global moderator". How does the hierarchy structure work? How many levels are there? How many people / robots at each level? Does TV have employees? Who owns TV? Is there a big boss sat in a throne somewhere (maybe in a hillside villa overlooking the ocean)? If so, has anyone ever met him/her/it?

Well Mig16 is a polar bear and lives at the north pole. Metisdead is a US government spook and inhabits the south pole.

All of the others live by the beach in Thailand and meet every day at 5pm for a game of beach volleyball.

Oh and george is the boss....occasionally he buys us all some beer.

I hope that clears things up for you! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Well Mig16 is a polar bear and lives at the north pole. Metisdead is a US government spook and inhabits the south pole.

All of the others live by the beach in Thailand and meet every day at 5pm for a game of beach volleyball.

Oh and george is the boss....occasionally he buys us all some beer.

I hope that clears things up for you! biggrin.png

Still waiting for my delivery George. drunk.gif

Yep not always agree...but keep perspective and try to see the others point of view. Only then do I attack it...tongue.png

But then you get ( snip ).laugh.pngbiggrin.png

Hello there :) I'm Sarah from Germany. Within the next two years i'm gonna move to Bangkok with my boyfriend (soon to be husband) and our daughter, she's 8 months old.

So i'm looking forward to get some information on living there, and maybe get to know some nice people who already live in Thailand/Bangkok. :)

Hello there smile.png I'm Sarah from Germany. Within the next two years i'm gonna move to Bangkok with my boyfriend (soon to be husband) and our daughter, she's 8 months old.

So i'm looking forward to get some information on living there, and maybe get to know some nice people who already live in Thailand/Bangkok. smile.png

Hi there Sarah311 and a warm welcome to you, your boyfriend and I am sure tooooooo cute daughter.

Lot's of things to read about here.

Gets a bit hot in some sections, but genuinely a really good membership and happy to help with the problems you might encounter here.

From my very rusty German ... 'willkommen'

Hello... I see a pattern of people reading TV without posting... I was the same for a while too... for any others reading this I recommend getting involved... I have been amazed at the quality of answers other members have provided to my questions

Hi mate..welcome back.welcomeani.gif A word to the wise...there's a Luton fan on the Samui forum who needs winding up.

Feel free to PM me for details..

I.m watching you smokieofftopic.gif

Hehe just be thankful you're not a Liverpool fan today!

Anyway...get back to making what is the best breakfast on Samui....clap2.gif

Hi! i visited thailand several times, and also was living here for several months. I had to leave already, but I will be back! Also - Im wanna be business man (lol) and experienced webdeveloper/designer. Id like to start some kind of thailand related project/business or website, so if you have any ideas, tips, experiences or wish to cooperate, let me know. Maybe we can figure out something together :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey guys, been reading TV for a while but recently joined to post, figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 24 year old male from Canada, first time in Thailand. Been living in Korat now for about 4 months and love it. Looks like Thailand is my new home for good! :)

Hi guys,

Found your great website a few weeks back and decided to join.

I am 29 years old and from Wales and married to a Thai 2 years now.

Love hearing and reading info from like minded people about their experiences in Thailand.

Chris.

Hello all

Im an expat from the UK ,I moved here over 10 years,been happily Married for the last 7 years,I live near Nakornratchasima not any Farangs that I see too much which has helped me be pretty proficient in Thai,I have a close circle of Thai friends as we meet every Sunday to ride MotoX and Enduro,I work on rotation 28\28 in the Middle East,Im currently in Iran so I joined this forum in the search of a new bike Im after and I received some good advice so I thought I would visit the site more often,I have laughed at some of the posts ,been saddened by some,but I have seen that the general posts love Thailand like I do,we must always remember though that we are not nationals of the country so I try just to keep my head down and enjoy a low cost life with a wonderfull wife

Regards

Rhiwfawr