In Memory Of The Rohingya. 3 Years Ago.

hehehoho

3 years ago the Thai authorities were towing boats loads of men, women and children out to see in boats. They were striped of food and water, and the engines to the boats were removed. The boats full of men, women and children (over 1000 people in all) were then set adrift and the occupants left to die a torturous death. Some luckily were picked up by the Indian navy.

Let's just share a moment to remember these poor men, women and children who were systematically tortured to death, quite literally by the boatload, by the Thai authorities only 3 years ago. And don't let this incident be forgotten.

Where is the reference to this maybe being Muslin has something to do with it and the south of Thailand ? Remember something about thousands of them being massacred in WW2 by the Japanese for supporting the English and aliens in Burma.

I can't really put my mind to the past suffering because it doesn't seem to do any good my thoughts are with the Turkish people now. the Afgan, the Iraqies, the kids that are still staving in the world and I wish the world police force that already have nuclear weapons they would just leave Iran alone.

Edited by Kwasaki