Foodland'S Open

Lodestone

To me it feels like shelf space/SKUs are down ~ 20% from before; that's just my SWAG. Fruit and Veg seems to be smaller? Prices are up a bit, partly as a result of inflation admittedly. I used to but some items at 34 baht/100 gr, those items are now 40 baht/100 gr. The pharmacy had pretty good prices, better than most but not as good as South East Pharmacy on Sukhumvit ~ Soi 15-ish. They also had a photo finishing business, laundry/dry cleaners, tobacco which I'm not sure have been replaced.

But I'm happy it's re-opened.

Loma, I don't think the fruits and veggies section is any smaller than in the old store.. Now, it's much of the entire right side wall of the new store, which strikes me as larger than the old version. But I didn't take any measurements before and after...

As for prices, not just at Foodland but elsewhere as well, I've noticed them up all over the place for lots of different things, post-flooding. Dunno if that's the new baseline or just a temporary elevation post-flooding. There are still a variety of things that I used to easily find that I still don't see on the shelves anywhere.