Selling Stuff At Night Markets

Hi all,

Anyone have any expereince with selling products at night markets? I mean those (often pretty big) temporary markets that are at one place one night and then somewhere else the next night.

My girlfriend found some beauty and health products that she wants to sell and I thought those nightmarkets would be a good place. I assume you have to pay a fee to sell there. Anyone know anything about this, how to get a spot there, how much it costs, other things to think about?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

John

Where are you?

I ask as at Pantip Ngamwongwan on the 8th floor they usually have a market mostly second hand but other things there as well, if she wanted to she could sell there to see if it sells or not, she would have to pay for a lot in the office about 4 to 5 days before or even a week before she wanted to go there. (it is not every week though and is only at weekends)

Edited by beano2274

My sister-outlaw sells cloths in one of the flea markets that opens up for 1 evening, weekly. She pays 50B and makes a reasonable turnover. The market is medium sized and in a very rural area.

Chok Dee.