Deadly Disease

mijan24

hi'

I would say side effects from water(all the world doesn't have water from a clean tap), but it could be stupidity as well :o

francois

ps;I forgot to mention ambition ... in my sig

Edited by francois

Soph as a courtesy due to you being the first one to respond the "TB" Tuberculois voters have it.

It suprised me as I said earlier it is also suprising that it is still a big concern in America. :o

Edited by mijan24

The biggest killer of mankind since records began is malaria.

you asked the question: What is the most infectious and deadly disease?

As far as I`m aware malaria is the most deadly. But certainly not contageous from person to person. :o

Edited by chang35baht

The link provided by Jai Dee yes and then this one http://europa.eu.int/comm/research/leaflet...s/en/page3.html

Problem being Jai Dees reference is 2002 & the one above is 2000.

But the TV program I was watching spoke of the re-emergence of TB in developed countries - They then stated TB was the worlds most deadly infectuous disease - it may have been more correct to say " worlds current" No probs I just thought it was interesting and suprising.

Edited by mijan24

Surprisingly AIDS does not cause death directly, but indirectly through weakening body immune system. Other illnesses can then take over and cause death such as pneumonia, cancers and TB, that in a well person could be fought off. Therefore in most advanced countries cause of death is shown as for example: TB as an AIDS related illness.

Dont forget the simple but very real diagnosis of death is the heart stopping functioning - every other death is related to something causing this to happen - it is for that reason that people can be kept alive for years IF the heart is working - anything stops the heart working and you die - simple really.

Surprisingly AIDS does not cause death directly, but indirectly through weakening body immune system. Other illnesses can then take over and cause death such as pneumonia, cancers and TB, that in a well person could be fought off. Therefore in most advanced countries cause of death is shown as for example: TB as an AIDS related illness.

Dont forget the simple but very real diagnosis of death is the heart stopping functioning - every other death is related to something causing this to happen - it is for that reason that people can be kept alive for years IF the heart is working - anything stops the heart working and you die - simple really.

Besides, HIV is not very infectious - you've got to work pretty hard to get it.