What Back For New 4X4 Vigo

kelboy

Hi all

i am getting my new 3,0 4x4 vigo champ in black this week with all

the trimings but i dont no which back to go for.should i just have the roll bars

or the hole black back and are these any good.I won't be useing it for work as i

have an old nissan.

I was buying a second hand one last year but the guy sold it when i was away for

a few days.Thanks all.

I like having a full shell, and I think the Sammitr S-Plus V2 are the best looking. Plus, the Sammitr is all steel so you have less paint trouble, or at least I have. I’ve had one Carryboy “City Boy” on an extended cab Toyota and two of the Sammitr S-Plus V2s on CAB4 Isuzus, and I’m getting ready to start shopping for a new one. I felt the Sammitr was a much better product than the Carryboy.

Be careful where you buy any of them, and make sure you see what you’re getting before you buy. I would also recommend trimming or removing your bed-liner so that the shell/cap/canopy mates to the bed-rail rather than the liner as it will fit better, particularly the tailgate.

Anyone know if the same caps/canopies fit well on the new Isuzu D-Max platform as the Old?

I like having a full shell, and I think the Sammitr S-Plus V2 are the best looking. Plus, the Sammitr is all steel so you have less paint trouble, or at least I have. I’ve had one Carryboy “City Boy” on an extended cab Toyota and two of the Sammitr S-Plus V2s on CAB4 Isuzus, and I’m getting ready to start shopping for a new one. I felt the Sammitr was a much better product than the Carryboy.

Be careful where you buy any of them, and make sure you see what you’re getting before you buy. I would also recommend trimming or removing your bed-liner so that the shell/cap/canopy mates to the bed-rail rather than the liner as it will fit better, particularly the tailgate.

Anyone know if the same caps/canopies fit well on the new Isuzu D-Max platform as the Old?

nope, new is wider