Taken To The Cleaners - Scrubbed Squeaky Clean

freedomnow

I agree it can happen anywhere.......

The thing about Thailand though is how quickly men become financially embroiled with the ladies, I have not seen this phenomenon anywhere else.....on top of that Thai law can be opaque when it comes to ownership issues, especially in connection with houses/

Another Thaivisa member put it well yesterday, ( apologies I cant remember who ) when he said something along the lines of many men smirk with pleasure as they blatantly lie to the authorities about where the cash is coming from to buy the house, then run screaming for a lawyer when it all goes wrong and they lose everything. The member pointed out that Thai law is there to protect you. I wonder how many houses here have been bought without people lying from the get go? Not many I would suggest.

If you cant own it legally, then dont buy it, dont lie to the authorities, and dont leave yourself open to abuse. Easier said than done, there is some elixir in the water here that has people doing things that they would never dream of doing in their own country.

I really hate to agree with you, but in this instance, I must.

Oh dear !! another true guru of knowing everything about Thailand.coffee1.gif

Not a guru on Thailand by any stretch but I know about women and, unlike much of the Thaivisa demographic, I didn't rock up here looking for pussy.

I didn't 'rock up here looking for pussy', but it found me anyway, and I have enjoyed it enormously.

@OP

I have been scrubbed squeaky clean by a few Thai ladies, always a lot of fun.

Edited by ludditeman

Oh dear !! another true guru of knowing everything about Thailand.coffee1.gif

Not a guru on Thailand by any stretch but I know about women and, unlike much of the Thaivisa demographic, I didn't rock up here looking for pussy.

Your a guru on women then biggrin.png, I never have really come to understand them they are about as predictable as the weather, all I do luv em. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kwasaki

I agree it can happen anywhere.......

The thing about Thailand though is how quickly men become financially embroiled with the ladies, I have not seen this phenomenon anywhere else.....on top of that Thai law can be opaque when it comes to ownership issues, especially in connection with houses/

Another Thaivisa member put it well yesterday, ( apologies I cant remember who ) when he said something along the lines of many men smirk with pleasure as they blatantly lie to the authorities about where the cash is coming from to buy the house, then run screaming for a lawyer when it all goes wrong and they lose everything. The member pointed out that Thai law is there to protect you. I wonder how many houses here have been bought without people lying from the get go? Not many I would suggest.

If you cant own it legally, then dont buy it, dont lie to the authorities, and dont leave yourself open to abuse. Easier said than done, there is some elixir in the water here that has people doing things that they would never dream of doing in their own country.

I really hate to agree with you, but in this instance, I must.

Dont worry, normal service will resume shortly.

• Like 1

Yes, there are also farangs involved that help administer the paperwork such as VA (Veterans Administration) and SS (Social Security) benefits to be given to the Thai wives possibly for a cut. These same people also seem to be a little more biased on the side of the thai wife than they should be.

Foregoing any acknowledgement of existing family members outside of thailand. - and acquiring the ongoing benefits of VA and SS for the thai wife after the husband is deceased by utilizing power of attorney or by declaring them mentally unfit.

When an old farang is in hospital thats when they go in for the attack, usually when in ICU, doped up and incoherant. A usual trick is to keep them medicated and under their control and to make them feel dependent. Neglect is then administered to further accelerate the demise of senior citizens who are bound to a wheelchair. This is when the farangs mentioned above usually step in and suggest a will is drawn up and explains the benefits that are up for grabs after death and are usually the ones who draw up the will in perfect english and coincidentally appoint themselves as 'primary' executor of the will.dry.png

Even after 10 years of marriage it is not uncommon for the wife to change perspective and to expedite the demise of her cash cow. This timing usually coincides with the wife going through menopause ensuring further psychotic activity.

My advice is to make a will before you are put in a situation requiring ICU and heavy medication, but not while you are in your peak of whoremongering. Have atleast 3 executors of the will in the event executor 1 doesn't follow through, and never appoint anyone that is affiliated with an organization that will disperse your benefits.

This is Thailand, no one 20 years younger is going to marry you for your looks or charm, its all about the benjamins, wake up or turn over in your grave.

Just a point of interest, for a Thai wife to be elgible to collect USA social security benifits she must have resided in the USA for I think 5 years. That excludes most Thai wives, including my own, and we have been married over 20 years.

Dear lord,what have I started with this thread....? {gonna get you }giggle.giflicklips.gif {gonna get you}

Any of you have "There was this guy....." stories, so we can learn from their mi$takes ?

Worst end result I heard so far was the guy who saw his 4x4 tyres up close.......too close.

Edited by freedomnow

I didn't 'rock up here looking for pussy', but it found me anyway, and I have enjoyed it enormously.

@OP

I have been scrubbed squeaky clean by a few Thai ladies, always a lot of fun.

Not sure why, but I have this image of people who share your creepy attitude strutting around their imaginary fiefdoms drooling and sporting 1980s Benny Hill-like grins on their faces utterly convinced that no one's as big a hit with the heifers as they are.

Edited by HardenedSoul

This subject has been done to death.

There has been countless lovesick fools taken for all they`re worth in the past and there will be countless lovesick fools taken for all they`re worth in the future.

Where there is fools there will always be those that will prey on them.

In terms of monetary loss, these would probably have to rate right up there

> 60 million baht http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/465340-children-locked-in-well-as-expat-businessmen-is-robbed-of-all-his-property-in-phuket/

60 million baht http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/396496-four-ways-to-lose-your-property-in-thailand/page__hl__lose%20property

11 million baht http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/492364-legendary-british-farmer-joe-loses-water-tight-30-year-lease-in-thailand/

Although the individuals concerned have my sympathy, strangely makes me feel not quite so bad about my farang divorce which seems to pale in insignificance compared to some of these

I guess this is why so many guys advise to rent everything in Thailand.

In terms of monetary loss, these would probably have to rate right up there

> 60 million baht http://www.thaivisa....erty-in-phuket/

60 million baht http://www.thaivisa....lose%20property

11 million baht http://www.thaivisa....se-in-thailand/

Although the individuals concerned have my sympathy, strangely makes me feel not quite so bad about my farang divorce which seems to pale in insignificance compared to some of these

I guess this is why so many guys advise to rent everything in Thailand.

Mine cost (in the west) about 25Mbht

Which brings to mind the saying

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Dear lord,what have I started with this thread....? {gonna get you }giggle.giflicklips.gif {gonna get you}

Any of you have "There was this guy....." stories, so we can learn from their mi$takes ?

Worst end result I heard so far was the guy who saw his 4x4 tyres up close.......too close.

There was this guy that got murdered by his wife, chopped up and fed to tigers....all for his money.

There was this guy....a turkey farmer....he had all his possessions sold from under him by his loving wife.

There was this guy....an english country farmer....he was killed also for all his worth.

There was a guy...english again, married a girl and divorced after 12 months, she now screwing him for all she can get.

There was a guy....took his wife to australia, went to work in a brothel making sandwiches and more cash than him, he turned to whiskey, she bled him dry, he drank himself to death.

There has been countless lovesick fools taken for all they`re worth in the past and there will be countless lovesick fools taken for all they`re worth in the future.

A fool and his money are easly parted....as they say.

You have been a member for about 1 and half year here, so you knew very well what you started, and you knew that many members would jump on the wagon as soon as they saw this topic pop up again (and again and again, and......), and they will wait in the shaddows again, until next time this topic comes up (like dowry, various mafia, scams, etc).

Got it in one BJ

CLOSED