All Stuffed Now (Maybe)

phutoie2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In that video, there was only two people smilling. His family looked miserable. I thought weddings are supposed to be a happy time.

When they kiss in the video, she is not even interested. It also looked like someone picked up on that, because she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

This not me being jealous, it's just what i see in the video. If i had the money, i wouldn't of been advertising it in such a big way. The quickest way to die in Thailand is to flash the cash or walk around draped in gold. I bet her mums house has already been robbed.

Anyway, i'm off for a Chang now. Cheers.burp.gif

I can't believe these jealous opinions I bet from the Chang drinkers mainly.

If it doesn't hurt anyone and he wants to do this then let him.

I for one hope they are very happy together

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Jealous? Of a fool (IMHO). You have to be kidding. Who in their right mind gives £200,000 + gold just to get married? Love lasts but a short time - a bit like a quickie with a ......

I have had so many beautiful women here and am loving it, can't wait for the next one. Drank a lot more Chang than I have had women though.

A post of a rather derogatory manner and in bold font has been removed. Another post using bold font has edited. It is considered bad netiquette to post in bold font or unusual fonts. Please use the default forum font when posting.

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/254949-forum-netiquette/

Think he looked a tad more besotted by her...she looked interested in the treasure.......and an upcountry shin dig too....newbi.......shameful really and all that access to google he must have.

He only has access to Bing since Microsoft blocked his access to Google.

I like the paper just names him as "Farang", priceless, but goes into great detail about the opulence of the ceremony.

To be (slightly) generous, you do find out his name is 'Patrick' about half way down.....

Yes, sometimes we even have names attached to our Farang-ness.jap.gif

In that video, there was only two people smilling. His family looked miserable. I thought weddings are supposed to be a happy time.

When they kiss in the video, she is not even interested.

Yes, also noticed that. Rather sad really.

I know am I reading Thai Visa when the word young is used as to describe a 42 year old. :)

Sounds like there is a bit of insecurity in this thread (big surprise), It is his life and his earned money. For all we know it is 3 months salary. I will offer one point of criticism, an elephant is just an animal at the end of the day and he has young children walking in front of it, that seems a bit careless.

... I will offer one point of criticism, an elephant is just an animal at the end of the day and he has young children walking in front of it, that seems a bit careless.

Well from the HSE standpoint, you don't want the little uns walking behind the elephants do you? I mean have you seen the size of elephant turds man? And they don't exactly give warning when they drop them either.

Edited by NanLaew

Ah, love, ain't it grand.

As for the miserable looking inlaws - I would look miserable too if you asked me to carry a heavy tree branch down the road on a hot day doing a jig....

Too true! I was the token farang at a tumbon in the village near our farm swamp and was 'honored' with the duty of carrying the biggest <deleted>' money tree from the Kamnan's house to the temple... all at ramwong pace, needing both hands since some pillock had forgot to nail the tree into the bloody bucket. About 40 degrees in the shade with the fume-belching Honda generator powered karaoke truck playing the music right up my arse. Oh yes.... and around the temple.... THREE times!!!

Smiling? Bloody grimacing more like.

Edited by NanLaew

Ah, love, ain't it grand.

As for the miserable looking inlaws - I would look miserable too if you asked me to carry a heavy tree branch down the road on a hot day doing a jig....

yeah and with no bucket of gold at the end of it for them...

Young?? He's 42 and a senior manager for Microsoft.

wonder what they reckon at microsoft now one of their managers has gone to thailand and bought a wife?

he most certainly would not be the first.

Edited by nocturn

wonder what they reckon at microsoft now one of their managers has gone to thailand and bought a wife?

she's also a programmer at microsoft in Phuket

that I understand, what I was getting at is most peoples views on this kind of arrangement in the western world, regardless of her job or how hard she has worked, bit different if it was done and not advertised on the internet and they both just went back to work after doing the deed, my post was not my personal view, just how it will be viewed.

Good luck to them

she's also a programmer at microsoft in Phuket

Microsoft has a Phuket office where programmers work?

she is older then him, and they have been together 6 years.

maybe like mine the sin sod was given back who knows, i came out in front with gold to, well in front.

wifes father gave me some nice gold.

6 years is a while so they are doing ok.

What she is older than him,while he is 42 already?

Jeez, for that money you get a 19 year old virgin in Pattaya.Guess the guy should get out a bit more.