A/C Gathers Dust In C.M.

freedomnow

Generally from the middle of October to the end of February you shouldn't need A/C unless your home is exposed to direct sunlight on a permanent basis or you are encased in a glass bowl. However; I have one Belgian living near me that has his on all year because he doesn't like any heat at all. The mind boggles as to why he is here when he's not even married to young totty either. Can't be the quality of local beer !

you shouldn't need A/C unless your home is exposed to direct sunlight on a permanent basis or you are encased in a glass bowl.

Luckily the glass bowl dwellers come out after the sun sets or is that just BKK, Pattaya ?giggle.gif

Edited by freedomnow

I have lived in Chiang Mai for so long that my body has become acclimatised to the weather conditions here.

Even during the hottest months of the year I rarely require the air conditioning. At most times a regular fan is sufficient and during the colder months of November to January I don`t use any kind of fans or A/Cs at all.

I think that after living in any particular environments for long enough one becomes used to it and then are more able to endure the climates almost the same as the local people.