Plea For “O” Blood For Hydrocephalic “Boy Game”

Rimmer

Plea for “O” Blood For Hydrocephalic “Boy Game”

SATTAHIP: -- "Boy Game" the one-year-old child with water in his brain is urgent need of O-negative blood in order to have the much needed neurosurgery at Chonburi hospital. Blood donors please contact, Chonburi hospital or PDN.

Nattakorn Sae Chua or “Boy Game” age 1 year and 4 months, the son of Mr. Pradit Ortan age 43, construction worker and Ms. Panida Sae Chua age 40. “Boy Game is the younger twin brother of “Boy Got” Nattakit Sae Chua , who also suffers from hydrocephalus.

Boy Game who’s head size had increased since his birth recently measured lately 68 cm in diameter. The family lives in a narrow room in Soi Sattahip Sukhumvit 45 (Yarng Ngarm) Moo 5, Sattahip, Chonburi province.

Boy Game has been suffering a great deal since last year because of four deep press wounds on his large, heavy head. He is bedridden all the time.

Lately, due to media media coverage in newspapers, websites and television reports about Boy Game he has has now been admitted to Chonburi hospital.

Full story and more details HERE

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-01-09

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Urgent appeal for blood by Father of Pattaya Hydrocephalus victim

12_01_55_1_3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An urgent call for Type O blood is being made by the family of Natagorn aged 1 year and 4 months who is suffering from Hydrocephalus and needs an operation to drain fluid around his brain. The appeal was made by his Father, Khun Badit, on Wednesday. He revealed that since the plight of his son was featured by local media organizations, Chonburi Hospital agreed to perform the operation and continue the care of Natagorn for free. However, due to the New Year when the Hospital was inundated with serious cases, their stocks of Type O blood have been depleted. If you have Type O blood and would like to help, please contact Chonburi Hospital on 038 931 000.

Story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I read about this little boy a few days ago. I am so pleased that he is finally getting his much needed treatment. He should have had a shunt implanted soon after birth. I would happily give my blood but I am O positive and it isn't compatible.

Edited by BWPattaya