i call tourist police and got back 260,000 baht

40,000 baht in two years she must pay back to my

She have signed a paper for a loan otherwise she goes to prison

I know her home address and father and family

Now I heard that she also rob a arab guy

does anyone know of an Arab was robbed in phuket 2008-2009

let me know maybe she was never pay him back

he can always come along to her

EDIT I've removed personal details due to Thai libel laws and forum rules, not sure if it leaves much value mind.

Edited by Crossy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky

Maybe you should have had a look at her FB page be for getting together with her

I love norwey people they have lots of money

and my father and family eats a lot of money

so react quickly to my email address

Edited by pete600

40,000 baht in 2 years. Not even the cost of a new motorbike. You are one of the lucky ones. Others have lost a lot more than that and some have lost everything. Then, there are a few who have even lost their life.

As disappointed as you are, don't dwell on it - learn from it and move on.

NamKangMan

I'live 15 years in thailand

and have often given but they should not steal

I let her learn for hairdresser and make a beautysalon for her

make a smal house for her father and daughter

I am disappointed but maybe she have learned something not to steel any more

NamKangMan

I'live 15 years in thailand

and have often given but they should not steal

I let her learn for hairdresser and make a beautysalon for her

make a smal house for her father and daughter

I am disappointed but maybe she have learned something not to steel any more

You obviously reached your "used by date" for her. You either set her up so well that now she can be independant, or, recently, you stopped giving her so much money or buying things for her. So, she throws you away and finds a new victim/boyfriend.

If you've been here 15 years, you should know all of this. It's all a game and they are great actresses.

The only thing she has learnt is how to better "do over" the next guy and maybe how not to get caught stealing again.

• Like 1

It happens everyday.

Stay away from bar girls and you'll be fine.

I suspect this thread will blow up like the world trade.

Of course, I agree with you, but, like the OP said, he set her up as a hairdresser. So, the next guy comes along and thinks he's with a hairdresser and not a bar girl. The scam net just gets cast out further.

It happens everyday.

The way he writes, i thought he was the bargirl and got scammed by a mean farang lady

Edited by thaiIand

It happens everyday.

The way he writes, i thought he was the bargirl and got scammed by a mean farang lady

not everyone can write good English sorry for that

It happens everyday.

Of course, I agree with you, but, like the OP said, he set her up as a hairdresser. So, the next guy comes along and thinks he's with a hairdresser and not a bar girl. The scam net just gets cast out further.

You understand what I mean thank you namkangman

Edited by vergeten

It happens everyday.

how are you suposed to form a relationship with someone who isnt trying to scam you if you cant speak a word of the common language?

Every single male with sub monkey level english skills i have seen or heard of were all idiots coming here with 20years of money saved because they have never had any girlfriend or friends and are just coming here to get drunk, father children and party some more. Even those that consider themselves 'good guys' become total lunatics only interested in partying.

These guys have it coming to them. I feel worse for the shady woman who has to put up with them. Even with such horrible grasp of the language these guys manage to be the well beyond thaisoap annoying. I usualy consider the bad woman's newly found treasure as fair in those cases. She has to put up with an annoying virgin drunktard partying and preaching child for a few months/years, she entitlted to make some good money out of it.

• Like 1

It happens everyday.

how are you suposed to form a relationship with someone who isnt trying to scam you if you cant speak a word of the common language?

Every single male with sub monkey level english skills i have seen or heard of were all idiots coming here with 20years of money saved because they have never had any girlfriend or friends and are just coming here to get drunk, father children and party some more. Even those that consider themselves 'good guys' become total lunatics only interested in partying.

These guys have it coming to them. I feel worse for the shady woman who has to put up with them. Even with such horrible grasp of the language these guys manage to be the well beyond thaisoap annoying. I usualy consider the bad woman's newly found treasure as fair in those cases. She has to put up with an annoying virgin drunktard partying and preaching child for a few months/years, she entitlted to make some good money out of it.

If you want to complain about the level of English of non-native speakers here, at least have the decency to write correct English yourself.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1

It happens everyday.

So, I take it that you can speak and write in Thai. Is that correct?

Why would English be the common language? In this case it could be Thai or Dutch.

How many languages are you able to write?

im not with a lady of the night and we do not live permanantly in thailand. She infact is going to learn her 5th language next month.

so learning thai is down the list with befriending jetski people and building an underground railroad for thaksin

Edited by thaiIand

It happens everyday.

Bingo!!

when I met my ex she was driving a new honda, had a clothes store and a 5 story condo/bussines premises only wore the best clothes bought in singapore and payed my airfares taking ME on holidays.

thought I had a winner and the luckiest guy in Bangkok after moving into her condo. She was succesful and never set foot in bar

Then the scam started to unravel. firsty her estranged husband ( i had no idea) cut off her rather very large allowance and credit cards and she was stuck in a web of lies. Shortly after she asked me for a loan of 1 million baht to buy some bussines equipment in return i would get 49% of her company LOL 49% of nothing is nothing

when she was away i got suspicouse and went through all of her things, a first for me.

Long story short, she covered her tracks well except for one photo showing her with a number on her shirt lined up in a brothel

started as a hooker

said no to the 1 mill bht loan and she threw me out without a second thought.

Quoting the OP: "I am after two years with a woman robbed of 300,000 baht and ATM card"

Just wondering - during these 2 years, did you think you had a good relationship?

Glad you got most of the money back after all.

1 time little problem so i think i had a good relationship, sometimes they are wolves in sheep's clothing

started as a hooker

said no to the 1 mill bht loan and she threw me out without a second thought.

just think of all the S/T u now can get on the pattaya beach road... 7 years plus

LOL will never know why she kept that one pic

her words when i said no to the 1 mill loan

Verbaitm

' why you no give me money ? you are falang, 1 mill bht is nutting for you !"

most actually believe this is true like we can just pluck it out of thin air

im not with a lady of the night and we do not live permanantly in thailand. She infact is going to learn her 5th language next month.

so learning thai is down the list with befriending jetski people and building an underground railroad for thaksin

Hey Thailand, here's a radical idea. While your ("she's not a lady of the night" - yeah right!) industrious lady friend is busy learning her 5th language (what languages are they ?). Why don't you do yourself a favour and take an English grammar course at the same time? That way your pointless troll comments would have much more credibility. Commenting on someone else's grasp of the English language while making so many grammatical errors yourself just makes you look foolish.

jerk.gif

• Like 1

Hey Thailand, here's a radical idea. While your ("she's not a lady of the night" - yeah right!) industrious lady friend is busy learning her 5th language (what languages are they ?). Why don't you do yourself a favour and take an English grammar course at the same time? That way your pointless troll comments would have much more credibility. Commenting on someone else's grasp of the English language while making so many grammatical errors yourself just makes you look foolish.

jerk.gif

clap2.gif

jerk.gif

Slightly off topic Chainsaw, but, what is that emoticon actually doing?

an other reason why so many get scammed is all the old timer with bargirls defending their new peers.

Theres a difference with someone who makes a few grammar mistake on the internet while typing his second language and someone who'S 40 or older and has worse than a bargirl english knowledge and hopes realisticaly to have a working relationship with a proper woman when all they can talk about is if they want spicy food and more vodka.

If you had not all been busy being behind the monitor white knights my post would of been usefull to people with no english skills browsing googlee about finding a wife in thailand

Edited by thaiIand

an other reason why so many get scammed is all the old timer with bargirls defending their new peers.

Theres a difference with someone who makes a few grammar mistake on the internet while typing his second language and someone who'S 40 or older and has worse than a bargirl english knowledge and hopes realisticaly to have a working relationship with a proper woman when all they can talk about is if they want spicy food and more vodka.

If you had not all been busy being behind the monitor white knights my post would of been usefull to people with no english skills browsing googlee about finding a wife in thailand

What makes you think that only "proper women" in Phuket speak English well? But oddly enough, I think I kind of get your point. By the way, "another" is all one word.biggrin.png I've also found learning a bit of Thai helps when living here...

only english classes i have had were in highschool and how many people are proheficiant to my level in a language that they've only had in highschool? Every american ive met whos had spanish or french knows barely 3words and 5 popular catch phrases.

cant really compare me with a old geiser spending money left and right on a party girl with whom he could not even discuss something as simple as passing the milk at the table since his weak vocabulary would confuse her into getting more milk at 7/11. Hence my previous post.

Edited by thaiIand