Merry Christmas

bkkmadness

สุขสันต์วันคริสมาสต์ และ สวัสดีปีใหม่ ขอให้รวยๆ นะค่ะ (จะได้มีเงินรักษาควายป่วย)

Merry X'mas and Happy New year everybody .. hope you guys get rich more and more (so you can support sicky buffy) :o:D:D

Edited by BambinA

hope  you guys get rich more  and  more (so  you can  support sicky buffy) :D  :D  :D

But Bambi, do we get a discount from our favourite TV Vet :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all :D

I am hoping and praying i can get myself back to LOS in time for the festivities :o

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every member from us too! Have a great time wherever you are and whomever you're with.

:o:D

I don't want to dampen the spirit of the occasion but I'm sure that we shall all pause for thought on 26th.

Edited by Morden

YES...HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL.....

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE SNOW OUTSIDE A HOT WHISKEY AND THE POGUES PLAYING THE FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK ON THE JUKE BOX IN A COSY PUB....AH BLISS.... :o

sounds nice, but its the beach for me at chrimbo. Or alternatives, a pub full of chavs, too much cheap whiskey and trouble on the horizon.

No way, beach and the sand and the sea and some tunes, turkey roast and a bottle of glenfiddich. :D

YES...HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL.....

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE SNOW OUTSIDE A HOT WHISKEY AND THE POGUES PLAYING THE FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK ON THE JUKE BOX IN A COSY PUB....AH BLISS.... :D

sounds nice, but its the beach for me at chrimbo. Or alternatives, a pub full of chavs, too much cheap whiskey and trouble on the horizon.

No way, beach and the sand and the sea and some tunes, turkey roast and a bottle of glenfiddich. :D

yeah both have their appeal...

but give me a irish pub with NO chavs..( this aint chavland remember madness)

a roaring fire... pogues playing their hearts out....hot whiskeys and stumble home through the snow with a stomach full of mulled hot wine.....bliss.... :o

tro be honest madness mate....i see ten times the chavs than at home when i go to thailand ... :o ....sad but true....

makes me angry too, that the thai people see all these <deleted> chav meat heads as a normal farang.......pattay seems to attract more chavs than bkk for obivious reasons...

same thing in ibiza chavtastic....

cant we stop them at the ports? lol :D

How is this topic Thailand related?

You know dude, I kinda figured its Christmas so maybe we could let it slide and just wish each other the best. If thats ok by you of course? :o

On the other hand, its Christmas, and many of us are celebrating Christmas in Thailand so there you go. HO HO HO !!! :D

Edited by bkkmadness