Massage In Chalong, Phuket?

megyboo

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good massage parlor in Chalong that doesn't offer 'extras'.

I am looking for one that does oil massage for 300 baht an hour. The place I use to go to on the Big Buddha road Jenny's Massage only opens when they feel like it so every time I go they are closed (Just my luck eh?)

Also If anyone knows of a good hair salon that wont destroy my hair and has decent english it would be of great help :)

Thanks guys!!

Jennys would have been my suggestion, heard some good reviews. She's usually open when I go past, perhaps you could make an appointment. (if you can find her open!)

There are a couple of reasonable looking places on Wichit Rd towards Rawai. Maybe too far for you?

Ben sauna on Chao Fa West opposite the turnoff to Big Buddha.

Yes, forgot about that place. A couple of the local Thai wives (married to farang) go there for saunas.

This farang also goes there for a sauna after many years of using The Hide Away in Patong.

Jennys would have been my suggestion, heard some good reviews. She's usually open when I go past, perhaps you could make an appointment. (if you can find her open!)

There are a couple of reasonable looking places on Wichit Rd towards Rawai. Maybe too far for you?

Is Jenny's a place that offers "extras"? Any time I actually see her open there are a few half naked men wandering around and puts me of going in!!!

Yeah Rawai is a bit far as I live on the big Buddha hill Jenny's was near by!

Ben sauna on Chao Fa West opposite the turnoff to Big Buddha.

Where about's is this place I have never spotted it?

• 1 month later...