What Is Bangkok Bank Bank Deposit Address?

My Thai wife is receiving an international bank wire deposit. Here is the information I have for her. Is this correct?

Bank Name: Bangkok Bank

Swift: BKKBTHBK

Account Number: *****************

Bank Country: Thailand

Bank State: Nonthaburi

Bank City: Bangkok

Bank Address: 333 Silom Road Bangkok

Actually, it looks like you are using the address of the Bangkok Bank Headquarters/Main Branch but since you mention Nonthaburi which is really not part of Bangkok but a separate province bordering with Bangkok I'm assuming the wife's account is at another branch. So I'm assuming her Bangkok Bank branch is really one of numerous branches in Nonthaburi which would have a different address than the Bangkok Bank HQ.

Since you have the Bangkok Bank SWIFT code (they only have one) and the wife's bank account the money will flow to the correct branch regardless of incorrect address. As FYI, the first 3 digits of the account code identifies the branch. But you can find the correct address for her branch at this Bangkok Bank branch Locate Us Link. And when using the Locate search function you can change how you search by clicking on the Location Main Search Page or Click Here for Keyword Search at the bottom of the search box to help find her branch.