The Gold Man

thaimate

I saw him riding his bicycle on 3rd a couple of days ago, with all his golden gear.

Yippee!

All is well in Absurdia!

clap2.gif

That's nice to hear.....How's the chow?

Cuisine in Absurdia takes some getting used to. In fact I don't I think I'll ever feel comfortable with the meat here. You bite into it and it starts singing Sinatra songs. Not that the vegetables are much better. Especially the carrots; can't really post the stories they have to tell.

Very Dougles Adam's-esque. Well done.

I have only been to Patts a couple times, but I know who you guys are talking about.

I am led to believe the gold getup is so that the crazy drivers don't crash into him. I've heard worse ideas in Pattaya (unmanned lifeguard towers, not a single posted sign about jet ski scams, 4 helmetless primary school students on a single motorbike being waved along by uniformed police, no beer sales in the afternoons at supermarkets, etc.).

• Like 1

Would be great to have some sort of interview with him where we send him a list of questions and he answers, we need to learn more about this mysterious man!

He came to one of the TV nights last year, Raro and myself spent a long time talking to him.

Would be great to have some sort of interview with him where we send him a list of questions and he answers, we need to learn more about this mysterious man!

He came to one of the TV nights last year, Raro and myself spent a long time talking to him.

And...?

And...?

Ask Raro

And...?

Ask Raro

Ok. Raro: And...?

Stickman done a interview with him,look at the Stickman site.

Dress up like a madman and the world will be beat a path to your door!

• 5 months later...

Any recent sightings? I no longer live on his usual route so I'm out of the loop (pardon the pun).

Last few times that I've seen him he's been hanging around on Beach Rd, at the bottom of Pattaya Klang - in his civvies.