The Gold Man

thaimate

Well, i am not 100% sure it was him, however, if it was, then i saw him last month without his bycicle walking on beach road alone in the evening, was looking as if he's having a really hard life, as if he was sleeping rough or something...

I saw him riding his bicycle on 3rd a couple of days ago, with all his golden gear.

Yippee!

All is well in Absurdia!

clap2.gif

That's nice to hear.....How's the chow?

Cuisine in Absurdia takes some getting used to. In fact I don't I think I'll ever feel comfortable with the meat here. You bite into it and it starts singing Sinatra songs. Not that the vegetables are much better. Especially the carrots; can't really post the stories they have to tell. Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I saw him riding his bicycle on 3rd a couple of days ago, with all his golden gear.

Yippee!

All is well in Absurdia!

clap2.gif

Cuisine in Absurdia takes some getting used to. In fact I don't I think I'll ever feel comfortable with the meat here. You bite into it and it starts singing Sinatra songs. Not that the vegetables are much better. Especially the carrots; can't really post the stories they have to tell.

That' more like it! Finally a review that one might sink one's teeth into.Bon appetite.

Yes, ok- chuckle & scoff if you will...

But, where is that darned elusive Glitter Man (man among men... righter of wrongs... friend to those who have no friends... our own local superhero...)? It's busy season; where is he... now that we need him soooooooo much???

It's been much too long now; heed the call, sir!! Come back, oh Golden One... you are definitely missed!

cool.png

Yippee!

All is well in Absurdia!

clap2.gif

Cuisine in Absurdia takes some getting used to. In fact I don't I think I'll ever feel comfortable with the meat here. You bite into it and it starts singing Sinatra songs. Not that the vegetables are much better. Especially the carrots; can't really post the stories they have to tell.

Did you hear that from a hookah smoking caterpillar?

• Like 1

... Attention, Attention... The "gold man" was seen parading his faded decorative circus bike at 4:35 Wednesday afternoon on the infamous Beach Road. The "gold man" must had lost his gold sparkling outfit since his drab attire was just a pair of worn out sports pants and T shirt.

This evening around 6.30 pm I spotted on Sukhumvith a older type toyota corona I guess which was brush painted in gold color.It had hundreds of small lights all over the car and probably 10-15 flags attached.Long antennas mounted as well.

I wanted to take a picture but my 280 Baht samsung phone didn't agree with that.The car turned onto Pattaya Nua.

Please God,save us all, but it looks like golden nuts has purchased a car.

I understand that his extraordinary lifestyle is due to the fact that during his mother's pregnancy she became addicted to watching Liberace on the TV. Poor demented woman. At the birth, the doctor took one look at the infant - and then slapped the mother.