Trains Can Now Be Booked On Line

Finlaco

Not working for me.. It says ไม่ว่าง (not available) for any trip from Chiang Mai to Lampang, no matter the date I fill in.

EDIT: Weird.. if I switch to English it does say "Select" but I still cannot click it. The mouse-over message also says it's not available. The tabs for 'Booking' and 'Inquiry' are the same page, and both don't work.

Either way, I think it's safer to visit the station.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Not working for me.. It says ไม่ว่าง (not available) for any trip from Chiang Mai to Lampang, no matter the date I fill in.

EDIT: Weird.. if I switch to English it does say "Select" but I cannot click it.

Either way I think it's safer to visit the station.

I've book trice BKK to Udon and once Ubon to BKK -- perhaps at this moment the system is open for 'longer' journeys --

"Weird.. if I switch to English it does say "Select" but I cannot click it." -- if u hover over the "select" it says "Sold Out" and if u change the journey options from CM to BKK, the seats are available -- early stages of a roll out, perhaps

Website really unstable. Can't log in with either Firefox or Google Chrome on home page, until I got to a sub-page and log on the Thai version. Very user unfriendly.

Also, website will not let you choose seats, which you can do when you visit the station in person. This is important if you choose a sleeper, and the seats/berths close to the ends of the cars are prone to a lot of noise (restrooms and exit/entry doors banging all night).