Pattaya Immigration Arrest Fugitive Austrian

Rimmer

Pattaya Immigration arrest fugitive Austrian

17_01_55_1_2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Immigration Officers arrested an Austrian man on Monday afternoon, who is wanted in relation to multiple offences in his home country. The Austrian Embassy in Bangkok requested assistance from Police Colonel Choosak and his team based in Pattaya to located and arrest Mr. Reinhard Ferdinand Adem aged 39 who was subsequently arrested in Soi Khopai in South Pattaya and transferred to the Immigration office in Jomtien. The Colonel explained that Mr. Adem is wanted in Austria in relation to unpaid Child Support totaling more than 7,000 Euro’s and in his absence received a jail term of 5 years. Mr. Adem is also wanted in relation to 10 cases of internet fraud. Immigration is also aware that Austrian Police wish to speak with Mr. Adem in relation to a case of murder

Story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"Immigration is also aware that Austrian Police wish to speak with Mr. Adem in relation to a case of murder."

Wouldn't they look for a murder first place? Seems that "Arnold's double" won't be able to pay for his kids in the near future.... jap.gif

The Colonel explained that Mr. Adem is wanted in Austria in relation to unpaid Child Support totaling more than 7,000 Euro’s.

How many Thai men are wanted for unpaid child support? Ask most female sex workers, they'll tell you.

But they do not want to loose face by telling that the guy had left them, or? jap.gif

I had to smile when I read this. Obviously, unpaid child support is ranked higher than murder.

Guess it is a very serious offence (child support) in Thailand and they take the support of children very, very seriously here.

The Colonel explained that Mr. Adem is wanted in Austria in relation to unpaid Child Support totaling more than 7,000 Euro’s.

How many Thai men are wanted for unpaid child support? Ask most female sex workers, they'll tell you.

Sex workers wouldn't even know the names of thier customers or who the father could possibly be. Can't see the difference b/w a bargirl and the cashier at 7/11 when it comes to customers they are both serving and don't get to know the customers personally. In and out and on your way.

Sex workers wouldn't even know the names of thier customers or who the father could possibly be. Can't see the difference b/w a bargirl and the cashier at 7/11 when it comes to customers they are both serving and don't get to know the customers personally. In and out and on your way.

But it's much easier for a sex worker to find a new customer to make him happy that he'll be father soon. "Why's our baby so dark?" "Because I had no money for skin whitener, honey and I love you too much." jap.gif

"Immigration is also aware that Austrian Police wish to speak with Mr. Adem in relation to a case of murder."

Wouldn't they look for a murder first place? Seems that "Arnold's double" won't be able to pay for his kids in the near future.... jap.gif

They want to talk to him about a case, doesn't mean he's a suspect.

Thai men aren't expected to pay child support, and even if a wealthy woman wins a court judgement (a poor one would never be in a position to), it's a civil matter here, not criminal.

However Western countries do consider it very serious to not pay your child support, and the Thais will cooperate in requested enforcement and extradition.

It seems very strange, 10 cases of internet fraud could be anything, and he's only wanted for questioning about a murder. Many people are questioned about murders without ever being charged, so the only concrete thing is child support. Surely you don't get 5 years for missing child support payments ???

It's fair to say we don't have a clue why he has been arrested, the news story is no help at all.

I bet the guy didn't even realise he was a "fugitive."

He's only wanted for unpaid child support, 10 counts of internet fraud and possible murder.

He's very nearly a saint compared to some farangs here.

I know of one falang that at last count was delinquent in his child support of nearly 1 million USD.

If someone owes child support, unpaid taxes, or has a warrant issued in ther home country, they should be arrested and deported to their home countries.

Concur whole-heartedly!

I know that several embassies have computer tie ins to the tax and child support sites. If they come in to renew a passport and are delinquent in taxes or support, they are denied a passport. If they wish to go home and settle the matter, the embassy will issue a limited passport good to get home. No new passport until the financial matters are resolved.

But they do not want to loose face by telling that the guy had left them, or? jap.gif

but not all sex workers husbands have left them . i would say 30% still have men because i know a least 20 in my area in esarn

And many of the Thais... Oops, strike that, no child support required here!

That is not true.

It's just that to get it you need to do it Thai style.

Guns and roses (ka cha) and most women are either too scared, can't afford it or are just plain sick of the lout.

If someone owes child support, unpaid taxes, or has a warrant issued in ther home country, they should be arrested and deported to their home countries.

Concur whole-heartedly!

I know that several embassies have computer tie ins to the tax and child support sites. If they come in to renew a passport and are delinquent in taxes or support, they are denied a passport. If they wish to go home and settle the matter, the embassy will issue a limited passport good to get home. No new passport until the financial matters are resolved.

Have to be Americans as they use child support instead of child maintenance. Also there are only a few dumb ass countries that require you to to pay taxes, or declare, when you do not live there..One is the USA...