Thai Police Arrest Brutal Pakistani Stepfather For Abusing 5-Year-Old To Death

webfact

Brutal Pakistani Stepfather Arrested for Abusing 5-Year-Old to Death

post-327-0-76674600-1327292742_thumb.jpg

Police have arrested a brutal Pakistani stepfather who physically abused his five-year-old stepdaughter to death.

Police also found that the culprit is an illegal immigrant who entered Thailand without permission.

Aree Amudbud, a Pakistani national, has been arrested by police officers of the investigation department from the Thonglor police-station after he brutally assaulted his five-year-old step daughter, Reusakina Sonthising or Apichaya to death.

From the interrogation, Aree had an argument with his wife, Napassawan Nutthapak, the mother of the girl.

Her daughter Apichaya got up and cried, making Aree furious, and he viciously attacked her.

The girl was kicked and thrown to the ground. Then, Aree brutally put out cigarette butts on her body until she died.

Police said Aree was arrested because a good citizen previously reported to the police after seeing bruises on the girl's body when the girl attended religious ceremonies and practices at Ban Don Mosque in Soi Sukhumvit 49.

Therefore, police investigated and finally arrested Aree.

Initially, Aree was charged with premeditated murder.

It was further found that Aree is an illegal alien who migrated to Thailand without permission.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2012-01-23

footer_n.gif

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy SOB.... Hope he rots....

So a good citizen previously reported to police that the girl looked to have been abused -- prior to the attack that led to the death?

And what exactly did the authorities do in response to that??? Obviously not enough to keep the little girl from subsequently being killed by the same SOB....

Cigarette burns on her body until she died???? Yeesh!!!!

And how exactly did this wacky Paki enter Thailand "without permission"?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

I heard that he was about to take the body to a Muslim place to be buried but local residents stopped him and called the police. if people knew before the death then they should have said something, and it would have not ended up in the death of this young girl.

• Like 2

The TV coverage was shown, people standing outside the house cause of the press cameras, coppers inside with the body on the floor covered with a blanket, the girls mother crying over the body and the guy who did it sat in a corner with the police there, he was checking his bag out and was sat there, I did see some emotion from him for about 1 second. And also another Muslim guy there, maybe a relative as well.

It was said that she cried so he held her upside down by her feet then let her go, when she was on the floor he started burning her, then he realised she was dead and wanted to move the body to the cemetry, but residents stopped him.

Well I tell you, I have a Daughter and step daughter and NOBODY touches them not even their mother or grandmother, I dont allow any physical punishment of my kids, but it seems its a common occurance here in Thailand to beat your kids, and many a time I have had to control myself as I hear screams of the kids coming from my next door neibours, as the kids are screaming while being abused, but after my run in with the law and the WHACKED out result, I now stay well clear of any confrontation although its hard when you hear the distress a 5 year old is in and they dont stop.

As sad as it is I have to close my doors and windows to deaden the noise of the screams and crying.

DK

Edited by DiamondKing
  • Like 1

RIP little girl, such a tragic loss of a young life. Hope that he gets his pay back every day while in jail. The mother should also be charged for allowing this abuse to happen in the first place, seems that this was not the first time that the little girl suffered at the hands of this man

• Like 1

Step fathers rate very high in regards to child abuse. I myself had a stepfather and I hated him with a passion and couldn't stop smiling when he died at the age of 43. i recieved constant beatings and abuse for 9 yrs. Throughtout my time as a police officer I attended many child abuse cases and 90% of those would have been at the hands of a stepfather. No before anyone jumps on me I am NOT saying all stepfathers are abusive just in my experience many incidents that I have 1st hand knowledge of have been at the hands of stepfathers.

My experience is that "live in" boyfriends are even worse than some stepfathers when it comes to abuse, both physical and sexual.

• Like 1

It would be wrong to generalise too much and portray this disgusting deed as being typical or normal for followers of the Muslim faith, but by it's structure with the importance of the male within the family, and the requirement for the other members to be subservient, this kind of behaviour can go unreported and unpunished. Unfortunately acts like this do, and will, continue to happen in all cultures of all creeds and religions, but the ever expanding "extremist" version of this faith does not place women and children at the same level as the male head of the household, this in itself, within the less well educated sections of the population, leave them exposed to abuse.

WHY do women marry muslims.

giggle.gif

• Like 2

Your very comments produce the type of atmosphere allowing violence that you are supposedly against.

Millions of Muslim women live with no rights, fractionally better than slaves and under constant threat of violence in most (if not all) Muslim countries. Domestic violence is encouraged in the Koran and is not a crime under Sharia laws and a Muslim man is allowed to kill his wife or children. Yet what bothers you, are the hurt feelings and potential for violence from the religion of peace when their proven violent tendencies against women, children (and everyone else for that matter) are criticized as evil.

• Like 1

It fortunately never ceases to amaze me how ignorant, small minded, bigoted people take an abhorrent and despicable event and try to turn it into some kind of commentary on different religions.

You're very comments produce the type of atmosphere allowing violence that you are supposedly against.

Every culture on the planet has despicable acts against innocent people. To use it as an opportunity to build hate and animosity towards people is truly one of the lowest forms of human behavior.

There is a Sanskrit proverb saying: "To that ruler those people." (eta raja tada praja). This proverb can be reversed. Therefore a people reflect the religion they follow. And a religion reflects its followers.

Pakistan means "the land of the pure" and it sends preachers and proselytizers to many countries. I understand the comments you so sternly judge and demean. I guess it would be different if their religion was low key and Pakistanis would keep their spirituality to themselves. But there is a history of religious pride preceding citizens of that overtly religious country.

I do not approve of a "lynching atmosphere" created by reckless comments, and I agree with you on that side, but I neither approve of excessive political correctness that can only contribute to stifling self-criticism among Muslims.

You can delete my comment and call me inflamatory. it doesn't make what I said any less true. There are no shortage of these abuses towards women and girls, particularly against what are considered lower people. How many Indo maids are on trial for witchcraft in Saudi right now? The nanny who went home with nails in most of the bones in her body? Yes, every culture has abberations, my point was, this is not an abberation, this is an accepted practice. Shining light on a problem cures it. Political correctness is empowering for the this type of behavior.

• Like 2