Mazda Bt-50 Launched

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Mazda Pattaya, my car is there.... 3.2 4 Door full option... If I am lucky can pick it up on friday....

there was another 3.2 in black too...

Congrats!

Hope you will post some pics too :)

Picked my 3.2 top spec today.... Everything perfect so far, its quiet, it has power, the 6 gear auto, the interior, I am very impressed...

The stereo also.

I ordered Mazda to take the side rails and the type plates of.... It looks clean, and so nice...

Tomorrow I will change the rims and update some pics...

• Like 2

I ordered mine today . A 2.2 Hirider DBL white . Delivery approx 45days from now . I was well in doubt for the low model V ABS , but looking at all the info i got and at the pricing i was thinking that the Hirider got more value . Now it is waiting for it and looking at rims . laugh.pngclap2.gif

• Like 2

Here is my baby...

I know the Mazda gets a lot of flak from the Ford guys & it is all a matter of taste but...

I'm digging the Mazda body shape much more than the Ford & the interior on the Mazda is

very nice IMHO

Looks good! Whar are the dimensions of the wheels and tyres? Is the ride quality still acceptable and much different from stock?

the rims are Giovanna Kilis 10,5x22 Roadstone Tyres (korean) 285/35/22 (its a little more bumpy)

even with the 22" on, the driving quality is still amazing, it's quiet, if the 5 cylinder punches... so great...

I feel really sorry for that guy who cancel that order and bought a Vigo, you really feel that there is a 15 year gap of technology...

If you ask me, I drove a 2008 Cayenne Turbo, a 2011 Range Rover (diesel) and I owned a Fortuner, the BT-50 is more close to the Porsche or Range Rover....

Edited by Superkatsu

I was at Mazda Pattaya, my car is there.... 3.2 4 Door full option... If I am lucky can pick it up on friday....

congrats...not a 4x4 I assume ..waiting with bated breath for a call from Trang 3.2 2 door 4x4..they told me August .lets hope it was promise the earth and deliver the moon and stars....smile.png

congrats...not a 4x4 I assume ..waiting with bated breath for a call from Trang 3.2 2 door 4x4..they told me August .lets hope it was promise the earth and deliver the moon and stars....smile.png

3.2 full spec is 4x4...

Looks good! Whar are the dimensions of the wheels and tyres? Is the ride quality still acceptable and much different from stock?

the rims are Giovanna Kilis 10,5x22 Roadstone Tyres (korean) 285/35/22 (its a little more bumpy)

even with the 22" on, the driving quality is still amazing, it's quiet, if the 5 cylinder punches... so great...

I feel really sorry for that guy who cancel that order and bought a Vigo, you really feel that there is a 15 year gap of technology...

If you ask me, I drove a 2008 Cayenne Turbo, a 2011 Range Rover (diesel) and I owned a Fortuner, the BT-50 is more close to the Porsche or Range Rover....

Cool. I think I'd go to 20" and that's about it:). I did read some negarive reviews about the steering / ride in the bt50 - about the steering being too quick and the ride jittery on poor roads. I hope ou can comment on that. I think the ride / handling was set up differently between the ranger / bt50.

Any plans on chipping it? The racechip for the 3.2 ranger should work, but not 100% sure. It's good for 258 hp, and 559 NM torque:)

Cool. I think I'd go to 20" and that's about it:). I did read some negarive reviews about the steering / ride in the bt50 - about the steering being too quick and the ride jittery on poor roads. I hope ou can comment on that. I think the ride / handling was set up differently between the ranger / bt50.

I can't confirm that....

Any plans on chipping it? The racechip for the 3.2 ranger should work, but not 100% sure. It's good for 258 hp, and 559 NM torque:)

yes I have it mind, but I am quiet happy with the power of the engine so far...

Yep , nice looking ride . I will put 20 " on mine and maybe a nice sound system . But 1st get it hahaha .

Are you not afraid of the 22's being too low ? 35 is not very high ride and a pothole can easily break your tyres and possible the rim .

3.2 full spec is 4x4...

assume you'll change your street low profile zoom zoom tyres before hitting the bush then??

I am that guy who cancelled his order and bought a Vigo, jyst to let you know I am happy with it and with the changes in frout end and rear I am satisified, I got it for less, wrangled some goodies out of salesman, and didn't have to wait. Anyways glad tou are pleased with your truck. after buying toyota and measuring driveway, Ford/Mazda wouldn't fit in driveway to long by inches! Hope you enjoy your new truck as I do mine!

Here is my baby...

post-53608-133619037979_thumb.jpg

Man looks really good!

I originally reserved the 2.2L grey 4dr and then hedged it by ordering a 3.2L black 4dr at a different dealer. The 2.2L would probably fit my lifestyle better 99% of the time but I really like the additional features/upgrades with the top model. From my past experience buying cars I used to think that one should always get the top model. The top model is probably worth the additiional 144k baht but I'm not always using the extra power and 4wd.

And this morning my salesman called and said the 2.2L is ready for pick up this sat if i still want it. hmm what to do?

Here is my baby...

Man looks really good!

I originally reserved the 2.2L grey 4dr and then hedged it by ordering a 3.2L black 4dr at a different dealer. The 2.2L would probably fit my lifestyle better 99% of the time but I really like the additional features/upgrades with the top model. From my past experience buying cars I used to think that one should always get the top model. The top model is probably worth the additiional 144k baht but I'm not always using the extra power and 4wd.

And this morning my salesman called and said the 2.2L is ready for pick up this sat if i still want it. hmm what to do?

hmmm where are you located?

If you change your mind maybe I could fill your order?

But I do not arrive till the 1st

Here is my baby...

Man looks really good!

i assume you ordered 2,2 auto if you did it has the same featurs as the 3.2 auto except it has a LSD and the 3.2 has 4X4 and the bigger engine

just picked her up. 2.2L AT. excellent service at the Mazda dealer.

Nice, looks very clean. Do you know the current waiting time for the 2.2? Friend just ordered an xlt ranger and should get it in October.

Nice, looks very clean. Do you know the current waiting time for the 2.2? Friend just ordered an xlt ranger and should get it in October.

Well I ordered mine on March 5th, so it took a tad over 2 months. I suppose once they deliver on the backorders, delivery times should be quicker and a lot of BTs have been arriving. And they've also just upgraded that Rayong factory.

Check with several dealers because it seems some of the dealers often post on the other Thai webboard that they have trucks in that aren't reserved.

Well I ordered mine on March 5th, so it took a tad over 2 months. I suppose once they deliver on the backorders, delivery times should be quicker and a lot of BTs have been arriving. And they've also just upgraded that Rayong factory.

Check with several dealers because it seems some of the dealers often post on the other Thai webboard that they have trucks in that aren't reserved.

Thanks, I'd like to know your fuel economy when you've done a few miles:)

I ordered somewhere beginning of this month and i was told 45 days . So let's say just short of 2 months .