Sisaket Immigration Office

Last year the office was next to the police station, then it moved near big C. News flash, it has moved again and changed their phone number. The website has not been updated since the last move. Not that the website is much help since it is not in English, just Thai. We had to call the Phusing office to find out they had moved and changed their phone number. The new phone number is 045-814800 and they have move near Ford show room in Sisaket. I will be going friday to the new office and then post more details.

I was at the Sisaket immigration office day before yesterday, it had NOT moved again and there was no notification that they were intending to move. They are open Mon and Fri only. It is quite a distance from Big C tho, driving past Big C towards Surin turn left at the ring road and it's on the right just before the level crossing. The office is on the front left of the office complex.

I was at the Sisaket immigration office day before yesterday, it had NOT moved again and there was no notification that they were intending to move. They are open Mon and Fri only. It is quite a distance from Big C tho, driving past Big C towards Surin turn left at the ring road and it's on the right just before the level crossing. The office is on the front left of the office complex.

Thanks for the input, my wife called this Monday to the new phone number listed on the website, 11 times without success so she called the Sisaket Phusing Office. The Phusing office told her the website phone number was outdated and gave her a new phone number. They told her the office had moved again from the location near Big C to a new location near Ford in Sisaket. My wife then called the new phone number and spoke with the office in Siskaet. I will investigate more and post again soon.

Thanks for the input, my wife called this Monday to the new phone number listed on the website, 11 times without success so she called the Sisaket Phusing Office. The Phusing office told her the website phone number was outdated and gave her a new phone number. They told her the office had moved again from the location near Big C to a new location near Ford in Sisaket. My wife then called the new phone number and spoke with the office in Siskaet. I will investigate more and post again soon.

Okay, their phone has changed but they have not moved again, it is still down the road from Big C towards Surin in Sisaket. It was a miscommunication between the offices and my wife. The website's new phone number listed is not correct. The website says says,

แจ้งข่าวการย้ายสำนักงาน ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดศรีสะเกษ (ส่วนแยก) จากเดิม ที่ ตำรวจภูธรจังหวัดศรีสะเกษ ถนนเทพา ตำบลในเมือง อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดศรีสะเกษ ไปที่ ศูนย์โอท๊อป องค์การบริหารส่วนจังหวัดศรีสะเกษ เลขที่ 305 หมู่ 3 ถนนเลี่ยงเมือง ตำบลหนองไผ่ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดศรีสะเกษ 33000 โทรศัพท์ 045 643-131 ตั้งแต่วันศุกร์ ที่ 11 พ.ย. 2554 โดยเปิดทำการทุกวันจันทร์และวันศุกร์ เวลา 08.30-16.30 น. [ แผนที่ที่ตั้ง ] icon-new[1].gif

But the phone number here is the correct phone number,

ที่ทำการตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดศรีสะเกษ (ส่วนแยก) เลขที่ 350 หมู่ 3 ศูนย์โอท๊อป อบจ.ศรีสะเกษ

ถ. เลี่ยงเมือง ต.หนองไผ่ อ.เมือง จว.ศรีสะเกษ โทร. 045-814-800 เปิดทำการ วันจันทร์และวันศุกร์ เวลา 08.30-16.30 น.

I'd like to put it on my my map of immigration offices and should be grateful if you could get the exact street address (street and house number, Amphoe) and the GPS coordinates. If you have no GPS device, you can use this online tool to find the coordinates: http://foxy.thaivisa.com/promotions/banners/map/geocode.php