Where Can I Buy.... Pride And Prejudice Bbc 1995 Dvd

nattydread

my g/f has become a fan of costume dramas after watching the uk series "Downton Abbey" on the Diva tv channel which had thai subtitles

stupidly i mentioned that the best one was probably the BBC1995 adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle

no i am being hassled daily to find a copy of it for her so can anyone point me to where i can obtain it......thanks

she has watched the 2005 movie of the same name but its not in the same league as above

post-92214-0-27092000-1327486730_thumb.j

its going to have to be a version with thai subtitles as the english language used in the series tends to be in the period in which it is set which is way above the head of any thai lady even with english subtitles turned on..........this BBC video sold all over the world as SCD says women go all gooey eyed at it LOL

There is a DVD shop inside the Night Bazaar (across from Kalare) at the bottom level. The older Chinese man who is the owner only sells authentic DVD's; no pirated copies. He's ordered DVD's for me before. Sometimes it takes a while to get them; sometimes not. You might try there.

But I agree with the other poster that eBay is the way to go. Thai sub-titles, not sure on that. Most of the DVD's I've ordered from sellers in Korea have had Thai sub-titles, but not all. Good luck.

My apologies, I hadn't noticed your second post where you said that Thai subtitles are required.

There is a DVD shop on the road from Suthep Rd towards Wing 41, It's on the left hand side, maybe 25 meters in from Suthep Rd. They're supposed to have a very large stock of hard-to-get movies. Might be worth a try...

/ Priceless

its going to have to be a version with thai subtitles as the english language used in the series tends to be in the period in which it is set which is way above the head of any thai lady even with english subtitles turned on..........this BBC video sold all over the world as SCD says women go all gooey eyed at it LOL

I can 'get' a copy and put thai subs on, may take a few days. If ur still interested pm me.

Cheers,

TB

That particular version with Colin Firth, started today (6 episodes) on BBC Entertainment, on True Visions.

thanks for the tip but i dont get that channel in my condo

if anyone can record it for me (if it has thai subtitles) onto DVD i would be happy to pay them for their trouble