Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

I think it's time the government stood up to this. A counter strip maybe from the PM . licklips.gif Oh and no delegating to the deputy PM or anyone else.sick.gif

My Thai gf asked if all the comments were about her body or were some about the complaint she was making. At the time I coulld only find ones about her body but at last I can point out some more serious ones.

I feel sorry for the mods on this one. How do you decide what the topic is so you can decide if a comment is off topic? It almost looks like the tapioca prices are off topic.

On a serious note. I don't really understand the details of her complaint but I wish her luck and all farmers. I'm sure they work hard and deserve a fair reward.

I agree they deserve a fair price, but "fair" is what the market will pay, locally and internationally - not what some populist self serving gouvernment official decides is "fair". Maybe I should go protest to secure a mandate that I will receive a 10% salary increase annually, irrespective of domestic or global demand of my expertise?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a6_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

a5_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

13274978161327497850l_1327544657.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

I am 100% convinced she's an ex-BG.

Oh, well done Sherlock rolleyes.gif

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.
  • Like 1

Now if they had used this idea when the red shirts took over BKK, how many would have complained

They already did use the idea.... but with much less favorable response and a large number of complaints to put their clothes back on.

redshirtbearall.jpg

"Naked" rally at Din Daeng

http://www.reporterinexile.com/2010/05/naked-rally-at-din-daeng.html

Buddha help us. Those Thai's, their a hoot. :-)

there's been another stripping incident...

Superstar Strips down to Mini Skirt on Silom Road

3.jpg

katoi mai?

She is a real girl just look like it a bit

Sadly, the superstar is far less appealing than the (poor) farmer.

• Like 2

After a fair bit of research and analysis I have discovered the reason this thread is getting so many replies. Quite frankly, a boggling number of replies.

The mean age of all posters is 63 yrs + and your Mia's have let you out of their sight much less let you set foot in a girly bar for the last 2 decades.

Thank you for that. Thankfully my coffee was sitting securely on its coaster at the time and I had swallowed a mouthful 15 seconds previously to reading your contibution or I might have had to buy a new keyboard.

Would you now be so kind as to use your expertise and labours to determine the mean age of the barladies of Pattaya? I'm sure that you will be able to garner willing partners from this forum to assist you in such an enterprise. It is often said in the UK that the older you get then the younger the policemen appear to be. ln contrast to this, the longer I live in Pattaya/Jomtien the barladies appear to look much older - and broader across the beam.

BTW, my Mia lets me do whatever I like - the laundry, ironing, house maintenance, painting, gardening, topping up her bank account, the list is endless. The choice is mine. violin.gif

• Like 1

there's been another stripping incident...

Superstar Strips down to Mini Skirt on Silom Road

3.jpg

katoi mai?

She is a real girl just look like it a bit

Sadly, the superstar is far less appealing than the (poor) farmer.

Too each his own, but as nice as the bar dancer is for her age, I prefer Aum

11-4.jpgaum3.jpg

After a fair bit of research and analysis I have discovered the reason this thread is getting so many replies. Quite frankly, a boggling number of replies.

The mean age of all posters is 63 yrs + and your Mia's have let you out of their sight much less let you set foot in a girly bar for the last 2 decades.

Thank you for that. Thankfully my coffee was sitting securely on its coaster at the time and I had swallowed a mouthful 15 seconds previously to reading your contibution or I might have had to buy a new keyboard.

Would you now be so kind as to use your expertise and labours to determine the mean age of the barladies of Pattaya? I'm sure that you will be able to garner willing partners from this forum to assist you in such an enterprise. It is often said in the UK that the older you get then the younger the policemen appear to be. ln contrast to this, the longer I live in Pattaya/Jomtien the barladies appear to look much older - and broader across the beam.

BTW, my Mia lets me do whatever I like - the laundry, ironing, house maintenance, painting, gardening, topping up her bank account, the list is endless. The choice is mine. violin.gif

You are a good waterbuffalo. She will miss you.

Edited by z12

<snips>

11-4.jpgaum3.jpg

Yes, pretty indeed -- at least in these overexposed photographs. Picture on the right is pretty forward for Thai female celebrity last I checked. Culture Ministry was supposed to be on top of stuff like that. Anyway, is this girl you posted, the same as the one (referenced above) who stripped on Silom?

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

She took off her clothes to get attention... guess what? it worked!

Get off your high horse and get a life, make sure you get one that includes a sense of humour!

Popular boy, aren't you Somo.

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

So will the farmers follow the 'red shirt' & 'black shirt' example and burn down the mills and Bangkok?

Edited by z12

Hmmm, a relativity problem, interesting...I've just finished a big job over in the ladyboy thread so I do have a bit of time on my hands.

It would need some hands on research and observations but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to go to girly bars.....shit, who am I kidding, I'm not even allowed to go to Pattaya.

Hmmm, a relativity problem, interesting...I've just finished a big job over in the ladyboy thread so I do have a bit of time on my hands.

It would need some hands on research and observations but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to go to girly bars.....shit, who am I kidding, I'm not even allowed to go to Pattaya.

You'll be happy to know that its probably for your wifes benefit and not yours....lol

Wasting time.. just anther hag asking for attention.

Agree the body is not to bad but it's ashame about the face. I guess you don't look at the mantlepiece when your stoking the fire or you could always wear a blindfold.

• Like 1

a6_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

a5_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

13274978161327497850l_1327544657.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

I am 100% convinced she's an ex-BG.

Have you every been to Cha-am or Bang-sean etc. or other similar resort towns where farangs are generally not found - and seen Thai women of various classes (i.e. ranging from the Merc driving hi-so to 12 people per pick-up cattle class). They are ALL swimming fully clothed in shorts and t-shirts; very shy / conservative / damure.

This bird not only has the confidence to publically don a costume beffitting of any Soi Cowboy bar, but she's "working" it..... flaunting it even. Look at the smile on her face - its actually has undertones of a temptatious grin.

I reckon the hubbie in the back ground is probably getting his kicks - remembering back in the day when he first met his 'tilac' in 'Tilac's' (more likely Shark bar as a previous poster suggested, since Tilac's is standard blue & white uniform - but you never know, back in the day) LOL.

Not my post angry.png but will add that at my age the lady in question is ticking all my boxes, in fact if l was 30 years younger she would do the same. Is she married ? licklips.gif

<snips>

11-4.jpgaum3.jpg

Yes, pretty indeed -- at least in these overexposed photographs. Picture on the right is pretty forward for Thai female celebrity last I checked. Culture Ministry was supposed to be on top of stuff like that. Anyway, is this girl you posted, the same as the one (referenced above) who stripped on Silom?

Yes, it's the same. She has several different looks...

100521h0n00.jpg

.Aum-Patcharapa-5.jpg

Edited by Buchholz

<snips>

11-4.jpgaum3.jpg

100521h0n00.jpg

Not bad ... If forced to pick one, however, I'll stick with the *real* woman holding up the sign about farming issues (or whatever she's protesting for). Like you said, just personal preference.

EDIT: but, yeah, as another posted put it, the face on the farm girl could use a bit of touching up. Give me this girl Aum's face on the woman with the signs.

Anyway, I hope the protest goes well. She certainly has drummed up a good deal of interest (though, perhaps from people with no Thai voting rights, I'm afraid).

licklips.gif

Edited by ThailandMan

<snips>

11-4.jpgaum3.jpg

100521h0n00.jpg

Not bad ... If forced to pick one, however, I'll stick with the *real* woman holding up the sign about farming issues (or whatever she's protesting for). Like you said, just personal preference.

EDIT: but, yeah, as another posted put it, the face on the farm girl could use a bit of touching up. Give me this girl Aum's face on the woman with the signs.

Anyway, I hope the protest goes well. She certainly has drummed up a good deal of interest (though, perhaps from people with no Thai voting rights, I'm afraid).

licklips.gif

My face could do with touching up, and perhaps yours too, so lets call it quits and the OP lady is, eeeeeeer, great. licklips.gif

• Like 1

100521h0n00.jpg

licklips.gif

My face could do with touching up, and perhaps yours too, so lets call it quits and the OP lady is, eeeeeeer, great. licklips.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachrapa_Chaichua

Doukhobors have been protesting like this since the 1900's. Middle aged Russian farmers protesting in the nude. Look them up. Nothing new here.

The rather attractive young lady (40) from Korat is scantily dressed, leaving the rest to the imagination.

The Canadian Doukhobors on the other hand protested in the nude.

The only new thing here is that The Culcha Minister will no doubt get her knickers in a knot over this as it may scare off tourists and give Thailand a bad image..

Dear Tourist Minister, I want more clap2.gif If you tell me where I as a tourist can experience this "live", then I will buy a ticket for Thailand tomorrow! I will also start to eat tapioca based products on a regular basis - and pay lady fine, if any! wai.gif

''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''… yadda yadda yadda….

I’m surprised people think this farmer lady is anything more than just ok…. perhaps the ‘reference’ or benchmark for most posters is skewed?

This thread is a real eye opener… ‘Real Women’ ??? The farmer (I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt ) is as real as any model or highly attractive young lady.....

She’s and those like her (the protestor) are simply more attainable to the majority of western guys. The model on the other hand is unattainable to most which is why some might choose to pull the wool over their own eyes in their claims of attraction to what must universally be considered a less attractive alternative.

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

I’m surprised people think this farmer lady is anything more than just ok…. perhaps the ‘reference’ or benchmark for most posters is skewed?

Well, she's pretty good looking for being with a farang laugh.png

licklips.gif

At first I was a bit skeptical, but yah know what? It kinda works.

6778320943_c276e932ee.jpg

Yes, yes, I know, I have waaay too much time on my hands...

• Like 2