How Can I Know What Is She Looking For ?

kaledamai

soooo.. i finaly get to hear from one of those creeps who send messages on facebook to every single thai girl registred in hope of having a sex partner show them around when they come.

facebook is for keeping up with friends, not finding a wife. She's a prostitute, simple as that.

You could not find a proper wife in the USA, you wont find a proper one here. People with proper wifes in thailand, didnt come looking for a wife.

Edited by thaiIand

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to what many will say on this subject, I will say that Thai women in general are not that much different than western women. Their priorities may be a tad different (e.g., family is tops), but what they want in a man is a companion and partner, in addition to a provider. Which means communication is pretty darn important. So if you consider that a Thai woman can communicate perfectly with a Thai man, but not so much (if not zilcho) with a farang, then what does she want out of a relationship with a farang? As the old saying goes, money can't buy love, but it can buy near everything else.

Berkshire, well said!!! I agree 100%....

Here comes a rookie and the girl of course "plays all her cards", That is not especially strange.... She will push and push and push and if you threadstarter do not say stop, she will never stop. She, in her own mind thinks that you are there to "bang" her because that is what "falang do". many thaigirls think that sex is the only thing in this world that motivates us falangs to to up every morning, so if they can satisfy that, it is great for the girl...

In plain words, as it is now... you are being screwed over and over and over again. So plse stop and think it over, and take ONE step at a time and not rushing into things...

You can have a great and fantastic time here in Thailand as long as you (with nice means of course) are in control. But you can also have the worst nightmare in your life..... Thailand is fantastic in my mind and I really love to live here. But take it easy in the beginning before you learn how to behave towards the girls...... Thailand is full of nice girls.....

Glegolo

Presuming you are not a Troll.

If you are expecting us all to say, 'Yes, it is love.' Forget it.

Use the old and trusted method of telling her you do not have any money. And tell her if she wants to go shopping for the family etc., she can do so and you will meet her later.

We are walking ATM's in 95% of cases. And never forget that.

I'd go with 99.9% of cases.

Use the old and trusted method of telling her you do not have any money. And tell her if she wants to go shopping for the family etc., she can do so and you will meet her later.

My wife must be in a minority then. She helps with all expenses and even pays for some things I buy.

Just imagining that you meant what you wrote.

As somebody had posted, Thai girls/ women and those from other countries aren't that different. Guess there's only two things on this planet you can't buy, that's love and friends.

Some Thai girls are pretty good in playing your wife as all they want from you is your best. Your money.

Please use your common sense to find the answer what you should, or shouldn't do. She can understand written English just because there are offices for all bar girls to get letters from their "lovers" translated. Of course you'll always get a response. It's similar to milking a cow.

Buy her more clothes, but you'll never be able to buy her love......,jap.gif

Edited by sirchai

jap.gif

Edited by sirchai

"soooo.. i finaly get to hear from one of those creeps who send messages on facebook to every single thai girl registred in hope of having a sex partner show them around when they come.

facebook is for keeping up with friends, not finding a wife. She's a prostitute, simple as that.

You could not find a proper wife in the USA, you wont find a proper one here. People with proper wifes in thailand, didnt come looking for a wife.

Edited by thaiIand, Today, 11:29 . "

Ever heard the saying, no money no honey? It's not just Thailand where this rule applies. Women aren't interested in the size of your weewee or how handsome you are. They're interested in your wallet! That's a fact of life.

Don't agree? Find a homeless guy and ask him if he has a wife/gf. Almost 100% of the time he will not.

Ask yourself what is in it for a woman to sleep with you???

• Like 1

"You can have a great and fantastic time here in Thailand as long as you (with nice means of course) are in control."

^^^ i agree what a great statement..

Maybe i missed the part where you said you met her, my appologies if i'm wrong.. You said she was on your facebook for months, But how did you find her? did you meet her when previously in Thailand or did she add you through a mutual friend on facebook, Maybe if we knew more details about her we could be a "mm" more accurate in our opinions. But for the time being having heard about you and her, Your seriously going to be wasting your time marrying this women, when you could be marrying someone who actualy wants you for love and everything else that comes with it. We have all been there don't let your two inch wonder decide your fortune.

"soooo.. i finaly get to hear from one of those creeps who send messages on facebook to every single thai girl registred in hope of having a sex partner show them around when they come.

Ever heard the saying, no money no honey? It's not just Thailand where this rule applies. Women aren't interested in the size of your weewee or how handsome you are. They're interested in your wallet! That's a fact of life.

Don't agree? Find a homeless guy and ask him if he has a wife/gf. Almost 100% of the time he will not.

Unlike you i assume, i am fit, probably 40 years younger than you, educated, interesting and decent looking.

Of course i dont expect an ugly male with no personality to understand any of this.

Btw almost every homeless i have met in my country had an homeless girlfriend. Relations that are only about money only involve extremely old and rich dudes or ugly/unintresting/losers who somehow got into money. The later is abundant in thailand or my guess is that this 'kind' of person isnt rich, its just losers who worked 40years and never spent a dime because they had no friends or passions and came here loaded on savings.

I can assure you that thai ladies do not care about money, or the extremely beautiful oversea educated clerks would leave their 15k baht a month earning thai boyfriends for the millionaires fat brits that walk in everyday.

Leave the bar, get a life and you'll understand.

Edited by thaiIand
  • Like 1

Not so. There are now generations of western and eastern women who are educated and have professions of their own. When they mate, it usually is for love. That is until the relationship goes south and then they will use the limits of the law to take whatever you have.

• Like 1

"You can have a great and fantastic time here in Thailand as long as you (with nice means of course) are in control."

^^^ i agree what a great statement..

Maybe i missed the part where you said you met her, my appologies if i'm wrong.. You said she was on your facebook for months, But how did you find her? did you meet her when previously in Thailand or did she add you through a mutual friend on facebook, Maybe if we knew more details about her we could be a "mm" more accurate in our opinions. But for the time being having heard about you and her, Your seriously going to be wasting your time marrying this women, when you could be marrying someone who actualy wants you for love and everything else that comes with it. We have all been there don't let your two inch wonder decide your fortune.

Umm we are friend on fb for like 18 months which I found her on one of my friends list other word mutual friend. One of interesting thing is she asked me do you love me? Before I met her face to face, do you think love could develops just chatting and seeing pictures online?

I will appreciate your comments,

Kale

Wrong girl. Run as fast as you can.

There was a good reason they met you at the airport! Very common ploy to ensure that they get their teeth into you straight away

And your judgement of those that would not bother to meet you at the airport.........is?

Wrong girl run as fast as you can

Kale,

If your asking me if love can develop by chatting and seeing pictures, You could certainly start the ball rolling by falling in love, But it's more than likely in your case lust rather than love. I have no doubt it wasnt her rivoting topics of conversations on her Facebook wall that caught your eye in order for you to add her. Kale, i don't know much about you mate but if your asking questions such like "can you fall in love over the internet" then i really do think your going to learn the hard way in Thailand. If you havent grasped love or the reasons why your in a relationship in your home land then try and keep your wits about you in Thailand.

Good Luck

Kale,

If your asking me if love can develop by chatting and seeing pictures, You could certainly start the ball rolling by falling in love, But it's more than likely in your case lust rather than love. I have no doubt it wasnt her rivoting topics of conversations on her Facebook wall that caught your eye in order for you to add her. Kale, i don't know much about you mate but if your asking questions such like "can you fall in love over the internet" then i really do think your going to learn the hard way in Thailand. If you havent grasped love or the reasons why your in a relationship in your home land then try and keep your wits about you in Thailand.

Good Luck

Appreciate your reply mate thanks, I never, and will never fall in love just like that, like by chatting on fb or just watching her pics etc, she is pretty that's why I add her, and I was liking her but to love is deferent, it comes slowly when starts to taking care of each other, may be some people loves just like that but myself no way...that's why I got so surprised when she asked me do u love me? She had all her plan what she supposed to do before I get there. I love her now cuz I spent like two weeks with her and I have posted here cuz I found different from other girls.

Thank u so much.. Appreciate your comments

Kale

Kale,

Good Luck

Appreciate your reply mate thanks, I never, and will never fall in love just like that, like by chatting on fb or just watching her pics etc, she is pretty that's why I add her, and I was liking her but to love is deferent, it comes slowly when starts to taking care of each other, may be some people loves just like that but myself no way...that's why I got so surprised when she asked me do u love me? She had all her plan what she supposed to do before I get there. I love her now cuz I spent like two weeks with her and I have posted here cuz I found different from other girls.

Kale

If she's a bit special for you Kale, that is a very encouraging sign I reckon?

There are always two parties involved in a contract. If girlfriend thought she wasn't special for you she wouldn't want to deal?

PS: In reply to KeserSoze comment: "Not so. There are now generations of western and eastern women who are educated and have professions of their own. When they mate, it usually is for love. That is until the relationship goes south and then they will use the limits of the law to take whatever you have."

I spend my working life with these kind of women. They don't move me. My partner is a gook from IndoChina (who I didn't find on FB). I just found she was a bit special and I didn't want to say goodbye.

Not so. There are now generations of western and eastern women who are educated and have professions of their own. When they mate, it usually is for love. That is until the relationship goes south and then they will use the limits of the law to take whatever you have.

The mating part for these women is usually (? always) in the context of their overall plan. It is usually fairly calculated.

We need to be very careful about western hypocrisy in a debate about Thai women and their motives.

The mating part for these women is usually (? always) in the context of their overall plan. It is usually fairly calculated.

We need to be very careful about western hypocrisy in a debate about Thai women and their motives.

And it often goes south (presumably pear-shaped?) when the geezer with the career woman finds somebody who actually moves him. And the lawyers get rich as KSO1 appears to know.

Kale,

Good Luck

Kale

If she's a bit special for you Kale, that is a very encouraging sign I reckon?

There are always two parties involved in a contract. If girlfriend thought she wasn't special for you she wouldn't want to deal?

PS: In reply to KeserSoze comment: "Not so. There are now generations of western and eastern women who are educated and have professions of their own. When they mate, it usually is for love. That is until the relationship goes south and then they will use the limits of the law to take whatever you have."

I spend my working life with these kind of women. They don't move me. My partner is a gook from IndoChina (who I didn't find on FB). I just found she was a bit special and I didn't want to say goodbye.

I appreciate your kinds thought thank you, every single day and night we went out to eat and I paid, she likes shopping I did lots of shopping for her and her family too, but she didn't give me even 100 bahts souvenir for Thailand, if she was thinking like who come from reachest country has lots of money then it's 100% fine with me, but I had dating with local American and one Asian, both American girls we're very interested to pay our dinner bill but I didn't let them pay, and one of American girl said ok so u have to come my apartment I will cook for u, and I already told about that Asian girl, but this Thai girl is very different from them.

Thank you and appreciate again man.

Kale

Unlike you i assume, i am fit, probably 40 years younger than you, educated, interesting and decent looking.

Of course i dont expect an ugly male with no personality to understand any of this.

You sound like a sucker in the process of being 'taken'.

Plenty of young guys around thinking their gf is different.

You will learn, hopefully it won't cost you too much.

I'm no expert on TH, only been there 7 times for holiday and once for 10 months. My view is, what is your age and what is her age. How attractive are you and how good looking is she?

Lots of differences can be over come but if you are 50 and she is 25, good luck. If you are a 4 and she is an 8, not good. No offense, I'm not Brad Pitt! I think if you try to see from her eyes, really, try to get a sense. Many people get influenced by others, men, women, everyone.

Meeting her on the Net before meeting her for real is not good. So much easier to go to TH, and more fun!

Good luck, and remember there is no hurry to do anything on your end. Your heart may feel urgent but believe all the TVisa members here. Don't act out of urgency. Your the Boss! If you need 3 months off do it. I did it and came back to the same TGF.

• Like 1

i always wonder why these topics are allowed without the OP and any 'girl are only in it for the money' losers posting their own pictures.

Then everyone could just tell them to get a girl of their own caliber.

my own picture 24years together and married for 21,working class,owner of 1house uk.the wife has 5mill.house thailand i'm no loser.

You sound like a sucker in the process of being 'taken'.

Plenty of young guys around thinking their gf is different.

You will learn, hopefully it won't cost you too much.

I sincerely want to let you know that I didn't mean to inflammatory any one of you, but I can see here some anger coming out, Please please keep stick closely into the subject if you have experience on this matter, which is I have confusion, but if you are not sure then don't try to pinch any others please...

I heartily thank you for understanding my points..

sincerely

Kaledamai